Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Orc

Default Velious vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKI1rLXNlw
Old 06-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

That was awesome, can't wait for the x-pac! Some of my favorite times in EQ were in CS, DN and ToV.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:41 AM
Kobold

wow that brought back memories. Kael and Velketor's what a great time in those zones! Velious release is going to be amazing, but first I have to finishing exploring Kunark!!
Old 06-27-2011, 04:57 AM
Sarnak

I love that first comment on YouTube "Professionally done!". No, I don't think putting that kind of music on there makes it professional. Perhaps fade ins / outs of music that belonged to each zone (if it slowly faded in with Velk's Labyrinth music along with footage of the zone, I think it would've been a bit better and more nostalgic). Not to mention how jittery it was, showing the guy filming it had no idea what would happen when he sped it up, and the fact we're treated to random facts that have nothing to do with Velious (maps? pfft, please) instead of something zone relevant.

Ah well... perhaps I'm being too picky. It's still definitely nice to see those zones again, at any rate. Thanks for sharing it. :3
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 06-27-2011, 05:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl
I love that first comment on YouTube "Professionally done!". No, I don't think putting that kind of music on there makes it professional. Perhaps fade ins / outs of music that belonged to each zone (if it slowly faded in with Velk's Labyrinth music along with footage of the zone, I think it would've been a bit better and more nostalgic). Not to mention how jittery it was, showing the guy filming it had no idea what would happen when he sped it up, and the fact we're treated to random facts that have nothing to do with Velious (maps? pfft, please) instead of something zone relevant.

Ah well... perhaps I'm being too picky. It's still definitely nice to see those zones again, at any rate. Thanks for sharing it. :3
Everyone on the Internet has different opinions. This person has a different opinion than you. You were so peeved by their opinion you felt it necessary to go to a message board separate from the video site to complain about a comment on tsp video.

Learn to let things go. Most people tend to have very low standards.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone on the Internet has different opinions. This person has a different opinion than you. You were so peeved by their opinion you felt it necessary to go to a message board separate from the video site to complain about a comment on tsp video.

Learn to let things go. Most people tend to have very low standards.
Not getting into an argument here. RnF it so I can properly ignore it, as I don't feel like getting infractions tonight.

Edit: BTW, I did let it go; during the 20 seconds I typed up my post. Most people tend to forget things after they've vented.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Last edited by Stormhowl; 06-27-2011 at 05:17 AM..
Old 06-27-2011, 05:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not getting into an argument here. RnF it so I can properly ignore it, as I don't feel like getting infractions tonight.

Edit: BTW, I did let it go; during the 20 seconds I typed up my post. Most people tend to forget things after they've vented.
Hey. Dude? Everyone here is trying to be polite about it.

I'm telling you, not asking: Shut the fuck up.

Post something worth reading instead of condescending the opinions of others with an unhealthy aura of self-satisfaction. Nobody here cares that much either way. That's why they keep jumping on your shit. You're annoying people. Stop it.

Also: Being able to slap together a video like that does take a fair helping of skill. Why you hatin' bro?
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Kobold

<---Has zero vid making skillz
Old 06-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

That video is extremely unclassic. WTF were those drake models? And the updated spiders in Velks? And that gay running High Elf? Where's his chain skirt?! Horrible video showing a Velious that I don't remember and one I hope the devs can beat with their recreation.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Kobold

The giants looked pretty classic to me. There was too much detail on the spiders, you're right.
Closed Thread