Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind
Default "Quest Fix Friday"

Taking tomorrow and Thursday off to chill with the wife.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/se...searchid=43787

Make sure you flag your quest correctly, the above link is the stuff I hope to clear out all of or at least a large majority of on Friday. Some, Like Roror, probably have a stupidly small issue that I should have caught in the first place, cause the damn thing worked on test lol.

Thanks for the patience. Please don't petition in game for reimbursements for quest issues, leaving them in the bug issue should be sufficient. The guides aren't able to summon items and it just creates clutter that they have to delete. We have to check the logs to verify quest attempts and it becomes rather tedious to delete the same issue several times over.

IF you have other issues, please get them in queue by Friday. I'll be working borked quests first that are confirmed not working and bypassing issues with existing quests (such as texts) and try to clean those up at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Last edited by Aeolwind; 03-09-2010 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Woops, sticky.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

that link does not work
Old 03-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Doh, just do a search on this sub forum with quest issue lol. Damn vbulletin!

Quote:
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

It's all your fault Aeolwind!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Developer

Quest Fix Friday began at 1233p eastern and concluded, with lunch break included at 815p eastern.

IF you find a bug in an existing quest. Do not post in it in resolved issues, please create a thread here.
keep in mind, these changes will not be live till the next patch!

Quote:
Last edited by Aeolwind; 03-12-2010 at 09:16 PM..
Closed Thread