Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2022, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea you think you're capable of "learning" about virology from "your own research" is insane

out of your mind insane
Well the end goal isn't becoming a Virologist.

It's about doing the tiniest amount of research to make a well informed decision.

I thought that was pretty self-explanatory, but apparently not...

I guess I have to become a Plumber to fix my toilet - shucks...can't do anything myself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2022, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noticed this today, I mean, pretty morbid right? It seems to have the " Serves them right " attitude. Though, its also a bit racist and classist
I mean you're right, it is a 'serves them right' attitude. A lot of extra people died, the economy suffered a lot more than it had to, and so on all because these people couldn't handle the inconvenience of allowing a cloth mask to touch their porcelain skin for a few minutes per day. Antivaxxers took being a snowflake to extremes that we didn't even know were possible.

I am curious how getting the vaccine makes someone a racist though, that one is juicy.
Old 10-16-2022, 10:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you're right, it is a 'serves them right' attitude. A lot of extra people died, the economy suffered a lot more than it had to, and so on all because these people couldn't handle the inconvenience of allowing a cloth mask to touch their porcelain skin for a few minutes per day. Antivaxxers took being a snowflake to extremes that we didn't even know were possible.

I am curious how getting the vaccine makes someone a racist though, that one is juicy.
Masks don't work. Hope this helps.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-16-2022, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Imagine believing that fascist lock downs and forced face diapers did anything to prevent the transmission of the sniffles
Old 10-16-2022, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine believing that fascist lock downs and forced face diapers did anything to prevent the transmission of the sniffles
Elizondo’s only mask

582D0845-17E0-4AE4-A9EE-7422F82BC186.jpg
Old 10-03-2022, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default mutant and proud

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just thought it would be nice to have a place where other unvaxxed people can get together and (echo sound so we can lalala we canthearyou) discuss all the side effects of not being vaccinated.

Before you count yourself in this exclusive club. Ask yourself a few simple questions

1. We're you vaccinated against Covid-19?

That's it! Really only one question to get in the door.

It's becoming somewhat of an exclusive club. There are A LOT of perks, but again.

Please refrain from posting if you are vaccinated against covid-19.

I will be updating with all the latest and greatest news every day so please feel free to take a peek. But again, refrain from entering in you are vaccinated. This is just a safe space for us select few
Fixed it for you.
You're welcome!
Old 10-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed it for you.
You're welcome!
*taps sign*

Sir, you can sit by the front door and speak through the window if you want to discuss vaccinations. Otherwise please step away from the bar.

Unvaxxed only.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
*taps sign*

Sir, you can sit by the front door and speak through the window
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confiteor
Old 10-03-2022, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Unvaxxed, Unafraid, Unapologetic.
Closed Thread