Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2014, 01:22 AM
Banned

Default Infinity wars - Online card game like Magic: TG

So i bought magic 2014 on steam for 3$

Never played it before and right away i had fun, could see myself playing to unlock cards, against other players. But then reading the forums you realize that this game is crippleware, and basically an advertisement for MTGO, where u need to spend hundreds of dollars and only there can you customize your own decks.

So i went lookin for other games like this, installed hearthstone and got annoyed by the cartoony graphics and the terrible childish voice acting.

So googling for more games, i found infinity wars. Its pretty cool so far, although not sure if its gonna end up pay to win once i really learn the game. But for now, i think its great. U can customize decks, unlike magic 2014, theres an online chat to help you with questions, get free booster packs. You get that by playing the campain, where you progressively unlock PVP, then the ability to trade your cards with other players.

EDIT: Its totally not pay to win, glad to support this kind of payment model, dropped 35$ on the game

http://www.lightmare.com.au/infinity-wars/
Last edited by Tradesonred; 02-12-2014 at 03:57 PM..