Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol says the scumbag who conspired to dissolve the guild. Your buddy Terp took credit for it as one of the 5 people that put the petition in and gathered the info from non-p1999 sources.
I reckon if I make an empire web site and put "Cast: Guild leader", reckon it would hold the same weight as inadmissible evidence presented to said GM whom your guild has openly called corrupt and who in turn rebadged the proof as admissible?
Old 06-14-2015, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Tripple post: LEADING A RAID DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A GUILD LEADER, NOR DOES AN OLD SITE.

I lead PoHate raids in Smoke Break and I wasn't an officer nor did I make the loot calls.

You guys really are a bunch of scumbags.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

kimm this is your cue to release the roo retard.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

If someone had tipped me off about burying Nihilum, I wouldn't have offered a VP key to Nizzar, let alone not spend all of my plat on a fuckton more gear out of the guild bank for cheap before it got banned.

You had bullshit conspiracies coming out your ass about Azrael too when you were in Nihilum. Despite my dislike for their guild, you were painfully inaccurate about Lite and his guild most of the time.

Rallyd was possibly dumbest fucking tinfoil hat I'd ever heard in all of EQ, and you gobbled his shit up like a sponge.

Almost everyone unanimously agreed back then that they wanted you to stop posting, and I'm sure, aside from retards like syft and ragnaros who revel in and actively create mis-contextualized propaganda, the same is true now.
Old 06-14-2015, 05:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of emotion here
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Boli 60 Cleric blue <Hispartans> epiced
Olob 60 Warrior blue <Hispartans>
Grimbank EC mule blue <Hispartans>
Old 06-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone had tipped me off about burying Nihilum, I wouldn't have offered a VP key to Nizzar, let alone not spend all of my plat on a fuckton more gear out of the guild bank for cheap before it got banned.

You had bullshit conspiracies coming out your ass about Azrael too when you were in Nihilum. Despite my dislike for their guild, you were painfully inaccurate about Lite and his guild most of the time.

Rallyd was possibly dumbest fucking tinfoil hat I'd ever heard in all of EQ, and you gobbled his shit up like a sponge.

Almost everyone unanimously agreed back then that they wanted you to stop posting, and I'm sure, aside from retards like syft and ragnaros who revel in and actively create mis-contextualized propaganda, the same is true now.

Pretty sure Terp, rhettiwalk, heartbrand and other Empire players have come out on the forums explaining their part in dismantling nihilum openly including posting of the evidence they used against certain people. Now it's tunfoil hat shit?

Keep back peddling pal, shits getting real.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Tinfoil*
Old 06-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure Terp, rhettiwalk, heartbrand and other Empire players have come out on the forums explaining their part in dismantling nihilum openly including posting of the evidence they used against certain people. Now it's tunfoil hat shit?

Keep back peddling pal, shits getting real.
Dude...you are really mad.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Forums are hilarious when u stop playing regularly.
Old 06-14-2015, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

damn did drakasis really triple post and in one of them reply to himself

really way to emotional for a video game atm
Closed Thread