Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 09:25 PM
Kobold

Default Interested in joining

My brother and I are interested in joining the guild for grouping a socializing... Not having green text is so boring!

My characters are Mirana and Sockum, his character is Bashiez.

Look forward to seeing you all in game.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Some screenshots of last nights raid in The Hole.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The loots

Random gem drops, words, and ofc Elemental Binders not shown!
Old 11-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Fire Giant

I see Boss Paladin Legatus!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh gosh, my wrist does not look like it is at a healthy angle there... also, Luclin elemental models?
man i reinstall this game once a month. sometimes i forget to change pet models [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This should really be my sig. But from day one my sig has been expansion related.. can I change?!?
Go for it Stem! I like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some screenshots of last nights raid in The Hole.
Thanks Deckard for posting these. We did have a great time! Be sure to upload some of these to our gallery too! And welcome to <KWSN>!!

If anyone is interested in joining in on the fun, feel free to ask any member to speak with an officer in-game. Or you can check us out on the web at:

http://knightswhosayni.corplaunch.com/

We look forward to hearing from you!

B
Last edited by Berell; 11-05-2013 at 10:16 AM..
Old 11-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

OMG who is that sexy dwarf with the lazy eye in those pics??
Old 11-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Aviak

hey all. was wondering if you all had room in your ranks for a returning ayonae ro player. Currently rebuilding the necromancer I used to play but iksar now instead of a dark elf. I'm currently running around field of bone and go by Chromaggus. truly forgot how hard this game actually was. I can't count the amount of deaths I've had trying to level in these early levels lol. would be nice to have folks to chat with and eventually group with to break up the grind.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Hey everyone, I applied. I'm looking forward to getting to play with more of you over the next few weeks while I'm an applicant.

Currently I'm grinding in Unrest (I'm very close to 21, Wizard).
Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgncore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey all. was wondering if you all had room in your ranks for a returning ayonae ro player. Currently rebuilding the necromancer I used to play but iksar now instead of a dark elf. I'm currently running around field of bone and go by Chromaggus. truly forgot how hard this game actually was. I can't count the amount of deaths I've had trying to level in these early levels lol. would be nice to have folks to chat with and eventually group with to break up the grind.
I'm right there with you dude. After years of Warcraft, Tera, Everquest 2, Warhammer.. It's refreshing actually having to think about whether I may die in a fight.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgncore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course, simply /who all knights and ask for an officer. Our members are pretty good about passing names along to us and we have a network of porters to get officers to you.