Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 07-24-2023, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant velious has plate for all races. But unlike you, I don’t edit my posts a million times. People understood what it meant.

You on the other hand, continue to spread lies saying Iksars are objectively the worst min/max race. This simply is not true.

I can no longer debate with a lie spreader and stealth editor. Nobody knows what your intentions are when you change the contents of your post every 2 minutes.
People may NOT have understood what it meant, which is why you should edit that. You make a lot of assumptions, which isn't a good idea. Your opinion on post editing is irrelevant to the fact that you said something incorrect, and seemingly refuse to correct it.

People can read the guide in my signature and come to their own conclusions about Shaman races. I have way more evidence to support Iksars are objectively the worst min/max race than you do.

Your arrogant assumption that your opinions are equal to evidence simply because you say so is comical. If you think I am incorrect, bring some evidence that goes beyond "I am right, you are wrong".

Please stop posting off-topic, incorrect information about Shamans in a Paladin thread.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksars are the best raiding shaman.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you for continuing to agree with me Ripqozko. I am not sure how agreeing with me is a good troll tactic, but you do you!

This is off-topic, so please stop posting your emphatic agreement.
Old 07-24-2023, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for continuing to agree with me Ripqozko. I am not sure how agreeing with me is a good troll tactic, but you do you!

This is off-topic, so please stop posting your emphatic agreement.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2023, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Yes Ripqozko, you are agreeing with my guide, https://wiki.project1999.com/Shamwow...man_Race_Guide - which I posted three years ago.

I know you seem overly excited to finally discover it, but this is not related to Paladins. Please stop posting your emphatic agreement here, even though I do appreciate it.

Unfortunately your goal of trolling isn't working. I won't responding to you again on this matter. Please stop spamming your agreement with my guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont got best raiding shaman hope this helps
I've got the best min/max Shaman race, which is what I wanted for my own character. Sorry that didn't help. Thank you for agreeing with my guide though! You should also stop posting off-topic, since this is a Paladin thread.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-24-2023 at 02:03 PM..
Old 07-24-2023, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

sorry you dont got best raiding shaman hope this helps
Old 07-24-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes Ripqozko, you are agreeing with my guide, https://wiki.project1999.com/Shamwow...man_Race_Guide - which I posted three years ago.

I know you seem overly excited to finally discover it, but this is not related to Paladins. Please stop posting your emphatic agreement here, even though I do appreciate it.

Unfortunately your goal of trolling isn't working.

I've got the best min/max Shaman race, which is what I wanted for my own character. Sorry that didn't help. Thank you for agreeing with my guide though! You should also stop posting off-topic, since this is a Paladin thread.
Quote:
Old 07-24-2023, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am doing a service to the P99 community for those who want the objective facts about Shamans. You want to suppress those objective facts for unknown reasons.

Iksars are the best Necros and Monks because the "no plate" restriction doesn't affect them at all. Necros and Monks also cannot be Trolls/Ogres to begin with. Allowing Monks and Necromancers to be Iksar is akin to allowing them to be Trolls. Everybody would be a Troll Necromancer or Troll Monk if they could.

Warriors, Shadowknights, and Shamans are all plate classes, and Iksar is not the min/max choice for any of those classes. This is because all of those classes can also be Trolls/Ogres.

People can check the guide in my signature for objective information about Shaman races. You cannot simply claim everything is an opinion, to try and make your opinion appear equal. I can back up my points with math and videos. You can't.

Please stop posting false information about Shamans in a Paladin thread.
Thank you for your service, vets are always being disrespected in today's society.
Old 07-24-2023, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

So half elf paladin. Whats the second half? Judging by the maiden imprisoned in a merchant’s bedrooms among Cabilis I would suggest iksar.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 07-24-2023, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Dwarf. Trolls and Iksar CANNOT be Paladin. Barrel roll +200 dmg on my face when I laugh.
OMFG you twats waffling on about Shaman. No one cares. They are --edit-- objectively in a Paladin racial thread--edit-- THE WORST CLASS FOR ANYTHING. Waa, i want a JBB for my Paladin.
Nice work Duik. Back OT. Phew.
Last edited by Duik; 07-24-2023 at 05:11 PM..