Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit no way
If you knew that, that prob wouldn't have been your answer. Just sayin...
Old 06-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mana drain Tune he'll hunt you to the end of the earth. Dude likes his triple dirge attack mode.
Double*
Old 06-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off Bard's were shit in this era on live.

Highsun=Never landed

Brusco's=Never landed

Fire and Cold Chant=Never landed

Denon's sometimes landed if someone had a poison under 80, but that only worked on caster's as that requires them to get close.

Bard's weren't good at PvP till pop when they got Disease and Poison chant. They were actually harder to kill tho because Selo's broke root and snares.
This is true, my post was sarcasm, shit is far from classic, bards were pretty awful and only used in vel for tov.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Bards way op'd here due to resists.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Banned

We need Dr. Nirgon to confirm this
Old 06-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Highsun=Never landed

Brusco's=Never landed

Denon's sometimes landed if someone had a poison under 80, but that only worked on caster's as that requires them to get close.

Bard's weren't good at PvP till pop when they got Disease and Poison chant. They were actually harder to kill tho because Selo's broke root and snares.
Annnnnnnnnd, you were clearly never a good bard. Don't think that has anything to do with era, though. Never played after Luclin (during PoP) and I assure you my bard raped. And Hivemind as well, up until he was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Banned

Bards never raped on Rallos, you are a idiot, they were selo's bitches boxed.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivemind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Annnnnnnnnd, you were clearly never a good bard. Don't think that has anything to do with era, though. Never played after Luclin (during PoP) and I assure you my bard raped. And Hivemind as well, up until he was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about Heavens Myst tho?
Old 06-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Highsun=Never landed

Brusco's=Never landed

This was for the most part true (to the best of my memory). But this was what I was disagreeing with:

Quote:
Never played during PoP, but I never really bothered trying to DoT kite people in PVP. Shit never landed, and standing on top of someone with SBoZ/SoED while hasted out the azzz was a pretty effective strategy at destroying anything wearing cloth. Anything else would be kited/mobs charmed at them/jousted until they died. Didn't you post in some other thread saying that Swyft (or whoever your bard is/was) is/was one of your worst characters you ever played? Don't think it was the era, no disrespect intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bards never raped on Rallos, you are a idiot, they were selo's bitches boxed.
I never played on Rallos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about Heavens Myst tho?
I do not know what Heavens Myst is, tbh.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Large Bat

what about windstriker rangers dont they kill bards 1v1?
Closed Thread