Old 09-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Banned

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

lol
Old 09-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Its not entirely different from any game that has come out lately. Its just more Korean, which means that the time sink is very present and this time they placed it in PVP and Crafting/housing. In hardcore Korean games like Lineage II, it was all about the time sink of leveling forever.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

why so the man children that make up a huge % of the pop here can take their tears to AA?
Old 09-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why so the man children that make up a huge % of the pop here can take their tears to AA?
only tears I see are yours in lots of threads for a game you claim not to play but secretly wish you could. RIP your 1000+ DKP you can't spend anymore 8)
Old 09-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Who was R Flair?
Old 09-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

lol no where close to 1000 dkp sorry
Old 09-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

It looks like WoW/Rift type combat with the instant CD's and fast paced button mashing style I watched this ship PVP video.

I don't know I am intrigued, open world PVP WOW could be fun - and it's F2P, fuck the founder shit but I'll be playing on the 16th.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like WoW/Rift type combat with the instant CD's and fast paced button mashing style I watched this ship PVP video.

I don't know I am intrigued, open world PVP WOW could be fun - and it's F2P, fuck the founder shit but I'll be playing on the 16th.
WoW was never button mashing, even at its worst with 1 macro instant kills or 2 shotting, it was still a controlled use of abilities. AA is similar, and has an odd ability queue. If you hit one attack too many times, it will repeat that same attack and blow your combo effect, which can cost you a huge crit or an important cc. Most combo windows are 2 seconds or so, and some of the animations are longer than that window.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WoW was never button mashing, even at its worst with 1 macro instant kills or 2 shotting, it was still a controlled use of abilities. AA is similar, and has an odd ability queue. If you hit one attack too many times, it will repeat that same attack and blow your combo effect, which can cost you a huge crit or an important cc. Most combo windows are 2 seconds or so, and some of the animations are longer than that window.
Made it 2500 2's Ret pally resto sham season 5 and it was basically mashing buttons.
Closed Thread