Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Banned

Default I apologize for DA and IB actions

First and foremost, I would like to keep all the trolling out of this thread as I explain the hacking situation that happened yesterday evening under my guilds behalf.

We were poop socking near Nagafen’s spawn point when all of a sudden a GM stated that we were suspended from raiding with the exception of Hate and Fear for one week. We were all confused and asked who and why. There was a player with a DA guild tag in lower guk who was using MQ. For some reason this member was caught using MQ by a GM and the whole guild faces the consequence. The MQ user was quickly banned. I would like to openly apologize to all members of the P99 server as my guild does not promote any sort of cheating with the exception of duping items.

This DA tagged member who was located in lower guk is an IB spy. IB bought out the character and /tell Uthgaard that he is using MQ to get the entire guild banned. I am also in IB and would like to apologize for this IB member as he is representing my guild poorly. Xzerion is a great guild leader and developer to me and doesn’t deserve this type of disrespect.

All I bring here are facts… The GMs on this server are nothing, but fucking IB cumguzzlers. Slurp slurp slurp… Rogean you got a little milk moustache that you should have Nilbog lick off. I am now DDOSing the server because of these nazi ass GMs.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Raren x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am now DDOSing the server because of these nazi ass GMs.
Still responds to ping; DDoS failure! A real attack would cripple two hops up, you sissy man.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I would like to openly apologize to all members of the P99 server as my guild does not promote any sort of cheating with the exception of duping items.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Banned

Pretend Raren troll, quit tarnishing Raren's good name!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Kobold

HEy Guys come on! Raren wants to keep the trolling out of this thread! Play nice!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Pretty sure the person that was playing this "cleric using MQ in LGUK" (Give me a break) and got banned wasn't the real owner of this account. Whoever was on this account yesterday was also charging guild members for rezes and asking for plat in /gu. The real owner is in the military, constantly deployed, and had been MIA for quite awhile.

Would love to see an IP investigation into this and to see what IP's match to who/what from which guilds. It's no secret that multiple people have/had access to cleric accounts in both guilds since healers are in such high demands for raids, especially Spiroc Lord. Wouldn't surprise me if this was a spy from a rival guild that set this up.
No more than it would be if you had a gf/wife that woke you up for sex couple times a week. I bet you'd gladly take that loss of sleep, but that wouldn't make you addicted to sex or your habit harmful.
FAIL
Old 12-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

Wow that is next level conspiracy stuff. Awesome if its true though.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

DA's tinfoil hats never get dusty
Old 12-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Orc

Ya dude, definitely IBs fault... I mean, if it weren't for IB, DA wouldnt need to use cheats at all right?
Old 12-14-2010, 12:30 AM
Skeleton

DA and IB are actually one super-guild that creates fake public squabbles so they can retain control over key raid targets and avoid P1999's antitrust rules. To prevent a leak to the public, only the leaders of each guild knows the truth.

"x Raren x" is actually an agent of IB used to discredit DA by associating their name with conspiracy theories.

I have seen the Fnords!
Closed Thread