Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2022, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Default The chill person Armageddon thread

Ok, so no us VS them crap in here. I police by nuclear mocking of anyone that does. And nuclear mocking ain't no JOKE! But I still love you, ok?

So, I certainly can't read Putin and his peep's mind, but I feel like they have gone straight WarGames. Like, they literally might have a big board set up and are playing out the logic: "Well, of course they can't do shit, cause they risk their new cushy little america-life over there." Cause of the horribly obvious big red button...

But they've perhaps created an oversimplified game. And just cause the other team, if they actually decided to play, creates THE END. That doesn't mean you can see all outcomes, in reality. This is incredibly complex with the very simple "END" looming over it as a possible outcome.

I really don't know where to go from there. The future of this is very cloudy. But I maybe don't think it is all bad. Shake some shit up. Make people see the knife's edge we sit on. That it ain't all roses and 4k. And we gotta work for our outcome and that of the future us's.

But blah. Buy iodine pills. For real, you dont want to go from 131 poisoning. Thats all.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:29 PM
Banned

Decoupling all the nation's states and cities would have real benefit for the individual. So long as your city ain't decoupled with a nuke.
Imagine Floridains having their own currency and military and Tampa being a hub for Florida. Not Houston, Chicago, NYC, LA, etc.

It would be pretty awesome to see people come toghether in kinship and feeding their neighborhoods, teaching their neighbors to farm ��. Use rainbarrells. Would be super awesome to hang around what used to be the old school circle K bartering tru grit knowledge and home brews, playing our folk songs. No worries about terrorists and spies. Watching people care for their old folks instead of shoving them in a corporate farm on what little Medicare, medicaid subsidy they got.

I would probably go back to church. Not because I had to, because I would finally have something to offer the community and not be scoffed at over their chikfala value meal.

I can see a beautiful world and I truly believe people could find their way to it.

Yes, I second the iodine pills. And learn to make wine, Mead, alcohol. For medicine and safer drinking. Red wine helps with minor radiation sickness iirc.

I think with the major chemical plants out of the loop bees would start making a comeback. Cars would become community property and we'd all learn to scrap and mash them together into jalopys, cars put together etc.

Books would become epically valuable. I could become an IRL witchdoctor or shaman.
Last edited by starkind; 02-24-2022 at 07:38 PM..
Old 02-24-2022, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would probably go back to church. Not because I had to, because I would finally have something to offer the community and not be scoffed at over their chikfala value meal.
Starkind: "So its just a small snip and then all the toxic masculinity goes away"

Preacher: "Jesus Christ"
Old 02-24-2022, 07:39 PM
Banned

J.c. Denton!
Old 02-24-2022, 07:41 PM
Banned

I would actually tell ppl to keep their testicles unless it was leading them to sin. Gotta keep that T going strong in order to build Giza 2.0
Old 02-24-2022, 07:41 PM
Banned

Or be like a ronin. Or motocross samurai lord.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cars would become community property and we'd all learn to scrap and mash them together into jalopys, cars put together etc.
Quote:
I would actually tell ppl to keep their testicles unless it was leading them to sin. Gotta keep that T going strong in order to build Giza 2.0
Does not compute.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:48 PM
Banned

I wouldn't preach. I would help ppl with like tech tips for their new veg patch or chicken coup. Maybe I would lead an old person yoga.
Old 02-24-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I wouldn't preach. I would help ppl with like tech tips for their new veg patch or chicken coup. Maybe I would lead an old person yoga.
*sniffs*

So basically CHAZ with the heavy scent of curry.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:04 PM
Banned

Curry is good stuff especially homemade.

Anyway I'm excited to hear about other tangents. My dreams of agrarianism is dumb.
Closed Thread