Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 12:05 PM
Banned

Default ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’

BLACK MAN SHOT BY POLICE WHILE LYING ON GROUND WITH HANDS UP

http://secondnexus.com/social/black-...41a52d0f601bf9

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Charles Kinsey, a group therapist at a Miami-area health center, went to retrieve an autistic patient who had left the premises and wandered into the street. He did not expect to get shot.

According to North Miami Police, the incident began Monday afternoon. Officers arrived on the scene after someone called 911 saying there was a man on the street with a gun threatening suicide. In an interview with reporters from his hospital bed, Kinsey said the “gun” was in fact a toy truck which was clearly visible to police. Local media outlets obtained cellphone video footage corroborating Kinsey’s story. The footage, taken before the officer fired his weapon, shows his patient, a 23-year-old man named Rinaldo, sitting in the middle of the roadway and playing with his toy while Kinsey obeys police orders to lie down on the ground on his back. Kinsey has his hands in the air throughout the entire ordeal.

Kinsey had no reason to believe the incident would turn violent as long as he complied. “I was really more worried about him [Rinaldo] than myself,” he said. “I was thinking as long as I have my hands up… they’re not going to shoot me. This is what I’m thinking, they’re not going to shoot me. Wow, was I wrong.” Kinsey’s account suggests compliance would not have helped. “I’m like this right here, and when he shot me, it was so surprising,” he continued. “I thought it was a mosquito bite, and when it hit me I had my hands in the air, and I’m thinking I just got shot! And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’”
I'm excited to hear the latest garbage nonsense about why this was OK and somehow justified. I wonder if the cop will face any punishment? actually no i don't he won't and everyone knows it
Old 07-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Well, the cop said he didn't know why he did it. He was obviously overcome by the gun's malicious aura.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Hey poke, you got any news about the other dudes or are you just going to go on to the newest story now that more details about the previous ones didn't mesh with the initial media outcry?
Old 07-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey poke, you got any news about the other dudes or are you just going to go on to the newest story now that more details about the previous ones didn't mesh with the initial media outcry?
I don't understand your question.

Will discussing past shootings help the cop know why he shot the black man who was lying on the ground with his hands up?
Old 07-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

spread the word
Old 07-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, I understand now. At first I thought you were just being an idiot. I didn't realize you actually started this thread as constructive criticism for the cop in this incident.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Well, obviously no bueno if that's the whole story. Kinda weird position for them to have him assume. I mean how long can you honestly expect someone to hold their hands like that? Thought protocol was to have people face down with hands behind head.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Oh so the guy lived? Whats the fucking problem? Lunatics need to be handled with extreme prejudice they don't value their own life nor that of others when they are having a psychotic break. On top of that they become a massive drain on society.

Watched a vid yesterday of a nut on a bus who ended up taking about 7 rounds to the face at close range. He grabbed a fire extinguisher and was threatening people with it while ranting about crazy shit. Cop boards the bus with gun drawn after most people have fled and the man attempts to snatch the officers gun from her and another cop comes in and bam 7 rounds to the face from about 5 inches away. Problem solved. You cant expect someone unhinged to comply or act reasonable so best not to give them a chance to hurt someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgsu08O9XX0

People are actually bitching saying this was the cops fault.
Last edited by Nihilist_santa; 07-21-2016 at 12:50 PM..
Old 07-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

The story suggests that the man who was shot was a caretaker attempting to help the crazy person, not the crazy person.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Very unfortunate if this was really an unarmed dude getting shot by mistake or otherwise. But what is that, really? Just a guy in charge of the lives of others (the cop, with a gun) making a mistake, most likely. Finger on trigger unintentionally, against training, etc.

Ya know what's very similar? A home for a severely autistic dude being responsible for his life and making a mistake that causes him to get outside and sit in a street to play with a toy. But nobody is pushing a political agenda that includes reforming group home practices, cause that doesn't get people worked up like complaining about cops and/or guns does.
Closed Thread