Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a fan is one way to describe a person who wants to wipe out something like a million lives on a whim like some kind of Yugoslavian military leader (endorsed by CPAC before quickly realizing how badly they messed up).
Ehhh daily wire would fire him if he called for the mass killing of trans people, they’d lose all their sponsors and would have to even if they agreed with him

I watched the clip, he said the ideology, feel free to look it up and link it if you think it says otherwise. It’s been a while since I heard it, so my memory could be hazy
Old 03-28-2023, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeGrinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hang a victory banner and leave the enemy with weapons of war for their trouble.

edit: Next we will send jobs to China so they can sell us cheap plastic goods to raise their military.
the united states has a long history of fighting nations that they previously armed

from the colonies, japan, latin america, vietnam, afghans
Old 03-28-2023, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehhh daily wire would fire him if he called for the mass killing of trans people, they’d lose all their sponsors and would have to even if they agreed with him
You must be joking, he said he wants to eradicate transgenders and they probably have more sponsorship dollars pouring in than ever before. Hate sells on the right.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:57 PM
Banned

We live in times of being barefoot and risking the run across hot pavement.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something like a million lives
Jesus Christ is that even remotely close? we should have banned social media years ago.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
You must be joking, he said he wants to eradicate transgenders and they probably have more sponsorship dollars pouring in than ever before. Hate sells on the right.
Link it if it does

You really think youtube would allow someone calling for mass killing of a protected class?

In the words of your boy Joe, Come on man
Old 03-28-2023, 06:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I watched the clip, he said the ideology, feel free to look it up and link it if you think it says otherwise. It’s been a while since I heard it, so my memory could be hazy
how do you eradicate an idea? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you eradicate an idea? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, no idea

Im going with that it’s not possible
Old 03-28-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea how BLM did it you'll have to ask them
Old 03-28-2023, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
What else is the eradication of transgenderism supposed to mean to people that aren't already Fox News addicts like yourself?
I think the best he or any like him could achieve is having trans people calling themselves whatever they want and no one else agreeing
Closed Thread