Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that was harsh big Bombfist, lol
Old 04-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Back to the original topic: one thing that absolutely must be changed for pvp is changing the level caps for Bard mezzes. I'm fine with keeping them for PvE since the level caps very closely approximate how it actually worked (where certain mobs, usually very high leveled, were just immune to resistable mezzes). But in pvp it's complete horseshit that at level 50 my Bard wasn't able to mez another player the same level as me.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back to the original topic: one thing that absolutely must be changed for pvp is changing the level caps for Bard mezzes. I'm fine with keeping them for PvE since the level caps very closely approximate how it actually worked (where certain mobs, usually very high leveled, were just immune to resistable mezzes). But in pvp it's complete horseshit that at level 50 my Bard wasn't able to mez another player the same level as me.
That why you ran from me nub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That why you ran from me nub?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

b, what'd we say about tellin lies?
Old 04-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

kimmie posting itt
Old 04-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: A bard who thinks mez is one of his big PVP weapons.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

you might as well make fun of a warrior for tanking

like 2 days after my bard finally got ancient mez on live they ninja nerfed the level ranges on mezzes to work in pvp oman I was raged you know how many VT bosses I fukn killed
Old 04-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you might as well make fun of a warrior for tanking

like 2 days after my bard finally got ancient mez on live they ninja nerfed the level ranges on mezzes to work in pvp oman I was raged you know how many VT bosses I fukn killed
I agree. Tanking is similarly relevant to PVP.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Banned

Bard mez is one of their biggest pvp weapons.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard mez is one of their biggest pvp weapons.
Uh, yeah. They just fire up that giant bard nuke and remez, right? It's not like there's a cheap vendor item that nullifies mez or anything.
Closed Thread