Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Big mad today
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Banned

im an expert on snortles lore yall
Old 02-03-2023, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Please sir, may I have some more horse paste?
Old 02-03-2023, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people do you personally know who died of COVID? For me the answer is none, but I did have an uncle who had a stroke shortly after getting vaccinated.
Personal anecdotes aren't too helpful in a global pandemic.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:08 PM
Banned

Get boostied

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Old 02-03-2023, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personal anecdotes aren't too helpful in a global pandemic.
this statement fairly devoid of logic, ngl

1) i think you shouldnt use the word global becus this is basically implying that we should trust china on the subject. anyone else remember when videos of people falling over dead after vomiting up blood in the streets of china got memoryholed, and then the CCP pretended to defeat said pandemic for the first 2 years of it, and then had to do emergency lockdowns

yeah. global statistics are really dumb. should prob like have not included the word global.

2) yes, word of mouth, and first hand experience does matter a lot. I imagine young sexually active people living in Miami are much more terrified of catching HIV than youths living in rural kentucky where almost no one they know has ever caught the disease.

3) its just dumb to be like you know what, no one in your town or anyone you know is getting sick or dying from covid, but you should take it really serious because someone else living far away from you had a completely different experience. this is typical liberal logic on your part btw.

guns is a good example. you want to legislate rural america that has no gun violence the same way you want to legislate chicago where 15 people literally get shot at every day. global and even national statistics dont mean shit. you need to get off of the internet and start looking around you and thinking for yourself.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it was definitely the Trump virus, the violate state's constitutions to implement the most fraud prone method of voting possible. It cost many people their careers and lives to get him out of office..... and make things immensely worse.

Can we just talk about the shots, deaths and its ineffectiveness here? Can you focus?
Yeah state legislatures done fucked up giving that power to their executives. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2023, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ps. does anyone remember when george floyd was a covid death before the video went viral
Old 02-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Banned

aussen like yo we better put hazmat suits on because some people in africa died of ebola lmao
Closed Thread