Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see I just think that's delusional to think could win an election.

it's like 'there's an eye in my shower head' kind of delusion.

just make a troll farm roby you heard it. Just make a troll farm and you can control the top levels of the worlds goverments.
You are the troll farm you fucking moron. Pretty easy to when to do with a bunch of low IQ moms basement pussies. You turn the countries own citizens into the instruments of its destruction. Get them to elect a despot piece of shit, watch it burn.

Just like you said. thousands of cities were burned to the ground, remember? St louis, new york, san fran, portland, they are all ashes now.. just like you said.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I know the story the Democrats tried to push for 2016 being rigged via Russia collusion and all that stuff. A bunch of boomer goobers got pushed ads on Facebook and somehow that meant a whole lot of votes that would otherwise be for Hilary went to Trump. Really bulletproof stuff.

But what was the mechanism the Republican types are saying that this was done via 2020? What are the theories? How was it supposedly done? Guys like Elizondo like to say "election was rigged", like, ok, but how?
Drop boxes stuffed by mules was one of the techniques

They got it all on video too

there was a reason why they illegally changed a bunch of voting laws in key swing states leading up to the election bypassin dem legislators. They used Covid to make it real easy to stuff ballot boxes since there was unprecedented mail in voting. Provided the perfect cover for the operation.

Orange super prez said this was all going to happen before the election and he was right. just like he was right they spied on him and his campaign.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the troll farm you fucking moron. Pretty easy to when to do with a bunch of low IQ moms basement pussies. You turn the countries own citizens into the instruments of its destruction. Get them to elect a despot piece of shit, watch it burn.

Just like you said. thousands of cities were burned to the ground, remember? St louis, new york, san fran, portland, they are all ashes now.. just like you said.
i may be a troll farm but you're jerk.

i have a farm, you're just a jerk.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I know the story the Democrats tried to push for 2016 being rigged via Russia collusion and all that stuff. A bunch of boomer goobers got pushed ads on Facebook and somehow that meant a whole lot of votes that would otherwise be for Hilary went to Trump. Really bulletproof stuff.

But what was the mechanism the Republican types are saying that this was done via 2020? What are the theories? How was it supposedly done? Guys like Elizondo like to say "election was rigged", like, ok, but how?
Dude.. they dont think it was rigged. They just need an excuse for losing. They dont really believe it. They just say it to try and rile people up.

Always remember, they are not honest actors. Even if you quote them, they will say they were hacked.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Basically some guy who has spent 70 years using loopholes created by the goverment to make lots of money tried to use those same types of loopholes to create legal-ish disqualifications of votes. Then when that didnt work, he tried using his followers to create a BLM or occupy type event at the capitol, (maybe hoping for what is happening in cananda with the truckers?) not realizing that in america we'd just storm the capitol if you got us into a frenzy...

But I think that last ditch effort was an attempt to sway the hearts and minds like, 'look how dedicated and how many of trumps folowers are there!' and that would make the senators or whatever in the capitol stop the election and allow him to continue to try to use legal-ish loopholes to win the election.

The mechanism in other words was the bureaucracy of the us gov.

But that's all my opinion.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

BLM is the boogeyman of Fox News addicts everywhere.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:10 PM
Banned

Okay, when I get home I am just going to WRECK my Youtube reccomends and try to find evidence of this stuff. Feel free to leave me some breadcrumbs you monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This means it is effective as loosely structured movements go, imo
Old 02-16-2022, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BLM is very serious. They killed me at a protest, got bailed out of jail by hillary clinton, then the AG said "we dont prosecute black people for killing whites" and then i was res'd with 50% exp.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Gooses steppling little nazis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the troll farm
https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/na...bruary-07-2022

Quote:
Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland
The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors.
5 years ago it was it was brainwashed bernie bros, 5 years from now you'll be trying to hang people from cranes.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-16-2022 at 04:16 PM..
Old 02-16-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cant buy into this cultish stuff.

I started off with some heinous actual acts of actual donald trump, president of the united states.

I went on to speculate about some far fetched reasons why these literally worst possible least logical actions were taken.

The facts themselves remain.

Nato
US state department

No president has set the united states back further.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread