Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa pussies can't jive one on one. Gotta sucker punch the fash' like gay Asians. They dont even try fighting one on one, they gotta mask up. Bunch of narcissistic, nihilistic children who just wants ruin the playground for not being first on the slide.

Imagine putting that effort to bettering their own lives instead of making it harder for others. Complete garbage.
Proud boys mask up too
Old 09-28-2022, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Masks > vaX

Masks are about freedom. Your ability to control YOUR security.

Of course there is some fucked up brainwashing to make every citizen hate them.
Old 09-28-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

I guess

Let’s just hold all protestors to the same standards. Obese / unemployed
Old 09-28-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

I like to think of them, as agents to be used during republican presidencies to do what the turner diaries plan was to the establishment in that book (destabilize the lives of citizens so they hate the leadership).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bringing street level violence to protests in the US isn’t the same as stopping very real genocide committed at the whims of dictators

I also trust neither side to adjudicate who is the bully in the United States. Antifa or proud boys, you’re an unemployed moron either way.
You know why I am unemployed right now, and I am not a genius but I am also not a moron.

I'd argue that Antifa's actions within America are about preventing the rise of fascism (or attempting to) than some kind of rebellion against existing fascism. I do not think America is equivalent to 1930's Germany no matter how many Mother Jones articles I read.

Anyways, CIA agent Noam Chomsky largely agrees with you, and he's no moron.

Street level violence nonwithstanding, what are we supposed to be doing? Vote them out? How do we vote out the Supreme Court? I'd love to see a several million strong march on DC, just like I imagine the alt-right guys would, but we're all trying to herd cats out here
Old 09-28-2022, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You know why I am unemployed right now,
Because a democrat is prsident so all the riot agents are on summer break? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why I am unemployed right now, and I am not a genius but I am also not a moron.

I'd argue that Antifa's actions within America are about preventing the rise of fascism (or attempting to) than some kind of rebellion against existing fascism. I do not think America is equivalent to 1930's Germany no matter how many Mother Jones articles I read.

Anyways, CIA agent Noam Chomsky largely agrees with you, and he's no moron.

Street level violence nonwithstanding, what are we supposed to be doing? Vote them out? How do we vote out the Supreme Court? I'd love to see a several million strong march on DC, just like I imagine the alt-right guys would, but we're all trying to herd cats out here
I wasn’t referring to you. That wasn’t personal, it was a slight against people who protest on a regular basis
Old 09-28-2022, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

I have a serious theory on why unemployment is the way it is.

people who would normally work to maintain their lifestyle, and save for the future, are now just realizing they can maintain their lifestyle without working, and just not save for the future.. and since everyone who has saved for the future is discovering that they have no future it's becoming more and more popular.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:23 PM
Banned

I don't receive unemployment payments. I'm just not working. On paper I still work. They even pay my health insurance premium, which is nice. They aren't required to do that, to my understanding.

But yeah, I agree with your sentiment, Jib. I don't fully endorse universal basic income, unlike some other leftist types, that's kinda one of the reasons.

I would rather do away with currency entirely, but that's not gonna happen in our lifetimes unless shit's really hit the fan.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_fascism

Quote:
In 1930, Kurt Schumacher of the SPD accused Communists of being "red-lacquered doppelgangers of the Nazis".