Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, it does, because their vote is purely out of self-interest, and drags the entire country down to their level of stupidity.

We can use the excesses of capitalism to shoot for the stars, or we can use it to keep dullards who will never contribute anything meaningful to humanity on life support while they spiral further and further into self-destruction; fielder's choice.

In such a case, the vote doesn't come down to what's best for humanity, overall, rather it comes down to whoever can market policy change in the most palatable trope for the idiot masses to consume, which absolutely doesn't equate to "best".
consciously directing "the excesses of capitalism" to shooting for the stars instead of profit isnt capitalism, it's communism. lmao
Old 03-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

your favorite billionaire isnt in the business of shooting for the moon or mars or the stars; they're in the business of keeping dullards like you who will never contribute anything meaningful to humanity on life support while you spiral further and further into self-destruction.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

I'm still lost trying to figure out why half of you are mad af all the time.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still lost trying to figure out why half of you are mad af all the time.
They're addicted to outrage culture. If they get mad that means they're doing something.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Haha nice
Old 03-10-2021, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this, I also don’t like minorities breathing on produce. Ebola scares me way more than covid
Like you?? Stay out of the produce section. Didnt you cry about racism like 12 hours ago?? Right?? Look at this fucking piece of shit. Comes in as a fucking immigrant, minority, meritless mooch for how many decades before your first tax payment?? LOL this piece of shit has a lot of nerve, for a guy who looks like a 9/11 hijacker. I noticed you ran from my reply. I must have struck a childhood hurty nerve when i brought up that everyone picked on you after 9/11 and you didnt do shit about it. Always remember he will be racist in one hand then cry in the other when you point out he abandoned his home land where you can marry a 9 year old, legally.
Old 03-10-2021, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Dont worry gravy his racism cant even come close to the true american patriot nazi levels we can achieve
Old 03-11-2021, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like you?? Stay out of the produce section. Didnt you cry about racism like 12 hours ago?? Right?? Look at this fucking piece of shit. Comes in as a fucking immigrant, minority, meritless mooch for how many decades before your first tax payment?? LOL this piece of shit has a lot of nerve, for a guy who looks like a 9/11 hijacker. I noticed you ran from my reply. I must have struck a childhood hurty nerve when i brought up that everyone picked on you after 9/11 and you didnt do shit about it. Always remember he will be racist in one hand then cry in the other when you point out he abandoned his home land where you can marry a 9 year old, legally.
Man I got you good with that post. Take you seroquel buddy

I really do support masks at the grocery store though. I definitely wouldn’t want your germs on my food. You probably have Hep C from intravenous drug use
Old 03-11-2021, 02:02 AM
Banned

Know your place, son. You cowtow to the whites in power, thats your role. You dont talk down to citizens like that. You shouldnt even address them or make eye contact with them. I wont have immigrants coming here and talking down to natives. Stay in your class, forigner. This is our land, not yours. You're a guest. I'd slap you in the mouth if you spoke in my house like that, guest. You on any watch lists, omar vibes?

I cant help that your country made pedophilia legal, but you could, if you went back.
Old 03-11-2021, 02:41 AM
Banned

Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends being vaccinated for hepatitis A and hepatitis B before traveling to the Middle East, due to it being one of the most common diseases in Iran. Hepatitis A, a liver disease, spread by consuming contaminated food or water, can cause fever, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and yellowing of the eyes. Hepatitis B is a contagious virus, transmitted through blood and other bodily fluids. Similar symptoms are seen as with hepatitis A.

In research conducted in 2009, in mid-endemic areas, such as Iran, the lifetime risk of hepatitis B infection is 20-60% across all age-groups. A vaccine was introduced in Iran through a National Immunization Program in 1993, required for all individuals under 18 years old. Despite efforts, hepatitis A and hepatitis B remain common diseases in Iran.

What were you saying, again???
Closed Thread