Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Default Bard PLing 28-40

Edit: Wow, that was fast - totally booked up for the next two weeks, so I am currently NOT taking any new orders. If we've chatted via PM your spot is reserved, don't worry. I will amend this post when I'm ready to take orders for powerlevelling again!

Like many other bards, I have decided to sell my services for powerlevelling for PBAoE capable classes. What I am offering is a powerlevel from 28 (or from the level you get your first PBAoE, with added cost per level) to 40 at the minimum (if you ding 40 during a pull, I'm not going to zone and leave you hanging!). In optimal conditions and with good aim/luck, this can be done in one evening or about 4 hours for most classes. I prefer to do this during off-peak hours for obvious reasons. The cost is 25k per person with an additional 1500 per level below 28. Just for clarity's sake, the classes I am offering to powerlevel are as follows:

Bard (from 18, or 2 if you're really desperate)
Magician (from 24)
Wizard (from 16)
Druid (from 24)
Necromancer (from 20)
Cleric (from 19)

I am also happy to powerlevel non-PBAoE capable classes if they provide their own PBAoE partner, although each participant is responsible for their own fee. If you are interested in this service, please have your relevant PBAoEs up to your goal level purchased and ready to go, along with maxed skill for them.
Last edited by tacite; 11-16-2013 at 12:42 AM..