Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 07-14-2024, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Default Video: Enchanter solo stuff

This time just goofin around in PoM. Come watch along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://youtu.be/6CZ9u7su5hU
Old 07-16-2024, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

Soloing puppets requires sooo much luck with charm. I'd blur after every slow, have a charged wand of allure, and a reaper on hand for your pet. Then wart pots if you're able to recover the charm break. It's an expensive solo and still has a high failure rate with low drop rate on a throne. But it's cool to do just to say you did.
Old 07-16-2024, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck.
Old 07-19-2024, 02:48 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks. Yeah I hear ya. The memblur plan is interesting. When I solo a4 stuff I never bother with memblur regardless of how many slow attempts because after a charm break the recharmed pet just needs a few seconds of me tanking to regain aggro
Last edited by commongood; 07-19-2024 at 03:01 AM..
Old 07-19-2024, 04:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This time just goofin around in PoM. Come watch along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://youtu.be/6CZ9u7su5hU
Puppets looks like a fun solo challenge.

One complication you probably noticed is that the Tribunal Puppets are close enough that if the first puppet summons, the second puppet swings too. You can paci/blur the second to prevent that, but the second puppet would still make recharm awkward because ae stuns would aggro him if close. So I don't know the best way to handle a charm break there. Maybe try to step into melee range before the summon triggers?

I think the Tunare Puppet is far enough away to avoid that complications and I think it's the same toughness as all the non-Bristlebane puppets. I might start with her.