Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2021, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just have to check is that cartman lol?

(gues it is after some clockwork orange bullshit, its hard to tell (lol))
yes lol
Old 06-28-2021, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexii, are you Canadian?
Because I am quite certain Trudeau is the first PM to ever recognize the genocide of natives, which could have strong legal consequences for Canada.

However, I am not sure a genocide is currently happening here.

One million Iraqi civilians died out of your war of terror I mean on terror.
That is bad. At any rate, your comment would be better if you could stop lying or provide evidence.

It seems that to get to a current genocide in Canada, you would have to bend a lot of definitions and considering the real problems is not children dying of hunger, but fat obese Americans being forced to eat unhealthy food, I am guessing a lot of definitions are already bent for you folks.

Also, have any of you read what is considered hate speech or you just scared and saying things you don't understand a la papa peterson because you know dee down that you are saying hateful things?
Results: Life expectancy was substantially and consistently shorter for First Nations, Métis and Inuit household populations compared with the non-Indigenous household population across all time periods. In 2011, life expectancy at age 1 for the male household population was 72.5 years for First Nations, 76.9 years for Métis, 70.0 years for Inuit and 81.4 years for non-Indigenous people. Among the female household population, life expectancy at age 1 was 77.7 years for First Nations, 82.3 years for Métis, 76.1 years for Inuit and 87.3 for non-Indigenous people.

Those are deplorable numbers for a developed nation. Why I said quasi. Things are better today but still awful.

Also Canada didn't take part in the Iraq War
Last edited by Nexii; 06-28-2021 at 04:16 PM..
Old 06-28-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't wait till yelling about how Sylvanus burned down Teldrassil is considered hate speech.
the bill aims to protect people like you.
but like, you enjoy being bullied online so whatever.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Results: Life expectancy was substantially and consistently shorter for First Nations, Métis and Inuit household populations compared with the non-Indigenous household population across all time periods. In 2011, life expectancy at age 1 for the male household population was 72.5 years for First Nations, 76.9 years for Métis, 70.0 years for Inuit and 81.4 years for non-Indigenous people. Among the female household population, life expectancy at age 1 was 77.7 years for First Nations, 82.3 years for Métis, 76.1 years for Inuit and 87.3 for non-Indigenous people.

Those are deplorable numbers for a developed nation. Why I said quasi. Things are better today but still awful.

Also Canada didn't take part in the Iraq War

Do you notice that French life expectancy is also lower than the english one?

Are we being genocided by our english brethren?
We were deported.

Quote:
Durham believed that the problems in mostly French Lower Canada were ethnic in nature, not political. ... He called them “a people with no literature and no history.” He recommended assimilating them by uniting the Canadas in a way that would allow the English-speaking majority in Upper Canada to dominate.
but like, none of that here right?

I think the problem is english people but that's just me.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

Quebec has the highest life expectancy of the Canadian provinces.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quebec has the highest life expectancy of the Canadian provinces.
now.
It has the biggest life expectancy now, because we are a hard left province with universal healthcare.

I'm sorry, what was your initial comment?
I didn't see anyone in Alberta be deported because they spoke French.
I didn't see the Canadian army shooting on an unarmed crowd in 1918 in anywhere else but here.
I see official bilingualism became official... in 1984.

And I see English dudes
Quote:
Durham believed that the problems in mostly French Lower Canada were ethnic in nature, not political. ... He called them “a people with no literature and no history.” He recommended assimilating them by uniting the Canadas in a way that would allow the English-speaking majority in Upper Canada to dominate.
And Quebec has not signed the constitution and there's no need: we are annexed territory.

I'll let you find that out for yourself.
But you say natives are being genocided in 2021.

And somehow, fail to see the treatment of Québécois and Québécoises at the hand of our Anglo masters. I'm also not sure why you brought Canadian natives in this.

The US eliminated more of its native population than we did.
It's not a competition but basically, whatever you do, we also do just on a smaller scale.

Except nuking other nations and coup'ing and having fascists movements.

I think this law will also help Québec target anglophone newspaper more efficiently.
Stop. Lying.
is themessage.

I can tell it doesn't sit well with conservatives.
Last edited by Byue; 06-28-2021 at 04:51 PM..
Old 06-28-2021, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

So you're mad about things that happened before your lifetime or before Canada was even a country. What a way to live.
Old 06-28-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you're mad about things that happened before your lifetime or before Canada was even a country. What a way to live.
Quote:
Trudeau is such a hypocrite. Clamping down on hate speech while a quasi-genocide continues on. I'm sure he'll give some great apologies though (but don't count on any action)
WE already established there is no genocide in 2020.
We already established he is the first prime minister to ever recognize that genocide, which could cost Canada dearly.

How do you reconcile these quoted statements?
Hypocrisy or stupidity?
Wha are you mad about, right now?

P.S: also, are you a fucking furry?

P.P.S: so, recognizing the genocide. Clamping down on hate speech.

not action enough for you?
would it be more efficient if our PM rage tweeted at 4AM that this derby horse is a junky?
Would that show you action?
Last edited by Byue; 06-28-2021 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-28-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

On the surface this seems like a joke, but the internet really does have to change. Not so much for the sake of hate speech, but for propaganda and misinformation. Regulation of speech is a step in the right direction.

The internet cannot be a place where bad actors get to spread lies to all the word's gullible idiots like we've seen since 2016 or so
Old 06-28-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S: also, are you a fucking furry?
For someone who is CONSTANTLY bitching about how racist and bigoted these forums are, this is a pretty stupid thing for you to say. Hope you get fined 24k and your mom has to sell her house and you become homeless. Fucking canadian pig
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread