Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-30-2024, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quarm will have legit luclin in a few years.

It's literally 1:600 casts per skillup past 170 skill and int/wis seems to not really help. It's fricken insane.

Honestly live is literally the best place to play if you want to solo or box and don't have the insane amount of time to invest.
Old 03-30-2024, 10:34 AM
Kobold

I'd love Luclin but I know it wont happen on P99, a merge and reset of the green server would be ok but that probably wont happen either.

I wont lie, my favorite response it "IT'S NOT CLASSIC" when P99 isn't classic so that is probably the dumbest thing anyone can say as a defense to not add Luclin.
Old 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wont lie, my favorite response it "IT'S NOT CLASSIC" when P99 isn't classic so that is probably the dumbest thing anyone can say as a defense to not add Luclin.
you people must have no idea what effort is required to produce functional software

like when an icon on your desktop or app on your phone shows up, you all must really believe there are some coding fairies that magically make software work and run smoothly

does thousands of man-hours and dollars from a volunteer staff who has less than zero interest in luclin pass muster with you

less than zero interest

does toyota have any interest in building a car that is also an interplanetary vehicle?

but keep trying to order a big mac from wendys, im sure that wendy's just never realized 2 beef patties and russian dressing were possible until you piped in.

they never imagined it

you're a world changer
Old 03-30-2024, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love Luclin but I know it wont happen on P99, a merge and reset of the green server would be ok but that probably wont happen either.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2024, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtb sorrowsong boots
What was the thorn mail item from Grieg's? A bp or belt with DS I mean.
Old 03-30-2024, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

You guys would get luclin expansion and be happy for 3 minutes then complain that vendor B in <somezone> didnt have muffins.
Old 03-30-2024, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys would get luclin expansion and be happy for 3 minutes then complain that vendor B in <somezone> didnt have muffins.
This, 110%

These people genuinely don't know what's good for them.

The real scary part is we let them drive cars, hold bank accounts and vote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:38 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you people must have no idea what effort is required to produce functional software

like when an icon on your desktop or app on your phone shows up, you all must really believe there are some coding fairies that magically make software work and run smoothly

does thousands of man-hours and dollars from a volunteer staff who has less than zero interest in luclin pass muster with you

less than zero interest

does toyota have any interest in building a car that is also an interplanetary vehicle?

but keep trying to order a big mac from wendys, im sure that wendy's just never realized 2 beef patties and russian dressing were possible until you piped in.

they never imagined it

you're a world changer
Bro you have no idea what you're talking about. It's fuckin 2024 man, coding isn't what you think it is, even for this game. Stop being a cry baby boomer.
Old 03-31-2024, 04:40 AM
Planar Protector

It's not hard, go to TAKP and level a cat beastlord.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:27 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not hard, go to TAKP and level a cat beastlord.