Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Originally Posted by heartbrand View Post
Not that it matters, but the reasons I "supported" variance at the time no longer apply. The server pop was half, Nihilum was raiding with fewer numbers, sim repops didn't exist, and Nihilum members were threatening to quit over it.

It was a way to grief Nihilum into quitting / giving up, and thus strengthen my own guild.

Aka it was a selfish argument not based on lasting server health, but based on momentary gain for my own guild.

I was also building my guild to be a poopsocking pve guild who could stand to benefit / exploit variance as opposed to a small crew of pvpers who would get wrecked by variance's requirement that you zerg [see: blue]. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it would benefit a competing guild, aka any competing guild even RD - whether it's a blue zerg tactic or a small crew tactic that is irrelevant.

HB was honest, it would hurt Nihi and help his guild - we currently have 1 guild (Nihi) farming static timers that are defending this that have been doing this for most of the servers existence.

I think the fact that we have no competing guilds that can survive over 2.5 years and it's been for the most part 1 big guild that is exactly what I am implying would happen and is beneficial for the box.

HB saying that somehow discredits our argument is laughable - there is NO way a guild can compete without it hence no competing guilds. (Except sim repops)

HB saying he just argues for whatever benefits him is why most people call him a greasey jew quick edit pls dont ban me.

I'm a little fucked up if this post is nonsense it doesn't count.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Mel Gibson and the Patriot is a horrible example, as the Continental army went up against the British army on multiple occasions and did just fine.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkraise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that it matters, but the reasons I "supported" variance at the time no longer apply. The server pop was half, Nihilum was raiding with fewer numbers, sim repops didn't exist, and Nihilum members were threatening to quit over it.

It was a way to grief Nihilum into quitting / giving up, and thus strengthen my own guild.
heartbrands inner jew really shines through, he claims that 4 months ago he was another person wanting personal gain but now he's a completely new person and good christian, he'd never push variance as it would hurt the server

never heard so much bullshit in my life, terrible laywering... only someone with down syndrome would hire this guy

note to self: beware the jewsack

http://reddawnguild.com
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 07-24-2014 at 01:53 AM..
Old 07-24-2014, 01:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Science gave me a small cock fuck science!
Genetics, not science gave you a small pee pee...blame your father, or the rabbi that nipped your foreskin too short
Old 07-24-2014, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mel Gibson and the Patriot is a horrible example, as the Continental army went up against the British army on multiple occasions and did just fine.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heartbrands inner jew really shines through, he claims that 4 months ago he was another person wanting personal gain but now he's a completely new person and good christian, he'd never push variance as it would hurt the server

never heard so much bullshit in my life, terrible laywering... only someone with down syndrome would hire this guy

note to self: beware the jewsack

http://reddawnguild.com

lolol

post followed by link to that site got my a good chuckle this morning.
Old 07-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Banned

red dawn was the best thing this server saw in over a year yall bunch of hatin ass mothafucka's foreal

i quit when they did just because it was so much more PvP to kill them and shit.

shit is boring now
Old 07-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Banned

I love how gaffin is an admitted drug addict, suspected criminal, talks like a wigger on forums, and still thinks anyone values his opinion enough to occasionally glance over his posts.

Classic R99
Old 07-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Banned

what does my RL have to do with elf sim?

knowing I probably raped you on my cleric got you butthurt
Old 07-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how gaffin is an admitted drug addict, suspected criminal, talks like a wigger on forums, and still thinks anyone values his opinion enough to occasionally glance over his posts.

Classic R99
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you in there somewhere? prob so but i gtg stay rustled
Closed Thread