Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

Default Human Cultural - RED

Meh, so let's give this a shot. I have a smith on red that can now make this armor. I also have imbuers for 3 of the deities. There are no amazing PVP stats, so they're definitely not as good as some of the other cultural armors, but they're currently more affordable since the Freeport stuff does not require enchanted metals. To be honest, the materials are much harder to farm or vendor dive for on red, so I can't really spit this stuff out in bulk. But if interested, send me a PM and I can tell you prices. I think I may only have enough stock for one 7 piece visible set at the moment, but I'll keep working at it.

Rallos Zek
The most popular of the human cultural. Good stats for most warriors for PVE, and a cheaper alternative for shorties than the dwarven cultural. Also a fun change of pace for a 'battle bard' armor set, since RZ is not a horrible choice as a diety. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 60 str, 26 sta.

Magelo View
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are quite a few other races which can wear this, but I just included fashion shots of these two for now

Innoruuk
A little of an outlier in terms of popularity, but not a bad set for human SKs and clerics. The fun thing about the human cleric is you can then use the snare necklace. The armor has more INT than WIS, but still some on each piece. With a 7 piece visible set you can fill in some other high wisdom items and have a fun and unique looking cleric. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 8 str, 26 wis, 52 int.

Magelo View
I'm not sure why anyone would make a half-elf warrior of Innoruuk (for the sexy purple maybe?), but I included the picture anyhow

Karana
I have a few plains pebbles in stock. It seems like a good set for paladins, and maybe clerics. Also, wood elf bards and warriors of Karana can wear it. I'm not sure if picking a non-neutral deity would be good for a bard, but if you're making a wood elf warrior anyhow, I don't see the drawback of picking Karana. As a heads up, the starting city for humans of this deity is Qeynos. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 26 dex, 52 wis, 8 sta. Supplies limited to first come first serve.

Magelo View
A nice unique bluish-green look on this armor, it looks slightly darker on wood elves
Last edited by Vega; 03-14-2015 at 11:47 AM..
Old 03-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

Old 03-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Banned

THIS IS COOL AS FUCK

MASTER RACE
Old 03-16-2015, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THIS IS COOL AS FUCK

MASTER RACE

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 03-22-2015, 12:57 PM
Aviak

Bought an Inno set from him and he is a gentlemen and a scholar. My clerics dong is huge now because of it.
Last edited by dillweed; 03-25-2015 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Fixed shitty spelling.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Have mats for another set of this
Old 04-23-2015, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

what can you make for gnome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what can you make for gnome?
Only the Rallos Zek stuff for a gnome warrior.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

Old 04-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Banned

pras
Closed Thread