Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Kobold

Default 51 Iksar Necro (cool name), 42 Iksar Monk, 40 Iksar Shaman

Sold - Buyer (Morthox) didn't hold up to his word. Promised to camp some wooly spider nets if I gave him info immediately. More explanation below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthox
I would really like to do this like asap. if we can get this going. I have log for like half hour to 45 mins if we cant do it now. but i can def do it in 45 if you dont wanna do it in the next few mins.
To be honest I need a bit more time, was planning on doing to account hand over later tonight or tomorrow morning. I need to camp a couple more wooly spider webs before I'm ready for my nooby warrior lol.

Up to you , if you are willing to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthox
If i was to buy this account i would wanna do it within the next hour or two. Giving an RBG for the account is already probably more than its worth. Ill be happy to help ya get some more wooly spider webs on the necro soon as i get hiim i can camp them for you if you like.
**Update** Transaction with Morthox

We did the account trade without fail. He just screwed me over on the spider nets that he assured to get for me.

Eh this isn't a huge deal but it should be known that Morthox the guy who ended up buying the account is not the nice guy he claims to be. Basically I told him I didn't plan on finalizing the trade on the account until I camped a few more Wooly Spider Nets, in which he promised to camp them for me if I would do the trade for him immediately.

After the account info was given, he ignored me from that point. Finally replied, 2 days later, saying I can't force him to camp the nets for me and he doesn't give a shit. Just a cocksucker move is all. Like I said its just spider nets so its whatever.. Just came off as a 12 year old to me.
He immediately joined Asgard on Bolts (the 51 necro). His other characters are in Bregan D ' Aerth , Gidro (53 Bard) and Kryptik (53 Wizard).

All in all, if he would have just sent me a tell saying that he didn't feel like camping them afterall. I would have completely been okay with it, instead he ignored me like a jackass. Some people play with honesty, some do not.

Anyways thats how the transaction went down. Not a very decent person - 1
Last edited by Poetic; 09-09-2012 at 09:44 PM..
Old 09-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Kobold

bump
Old 09-07-2012, 02:37 PM
Orc

This account really needs a good permanent home of an iksar lover.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Kobold

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=83276

you guys selling the same acct or just using two forum names?
Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Kobold

He sold the account to me. Now, I'm selling it.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Bump for Justice lol
Old 09-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Kobold

you bout the account and sold it the next day. Made like double your money and your whining about wooly spider nets? You need help my friend big help. And you made a wood elf warrior for the cherry on top.......sad so sad.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Kobold

You miss the point. This isn't about the nets, this is about honesty and integrity. Sorry you or your friend couldn't hold up to his word.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Kobold

Not my friend I am just a forum jockey. I think you should learn the difference between EC forums and R n F crybaby.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameshpulse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not my friend I am just a forum jockey. I think you should learn the difference between EC forums and R n F crybaby.
I think this belongs right here. This relates to the original auction post.
Closed Thread