Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Someone is still a little upset that his rape daddy lost in a landslide defeat to Sleepy Joe.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone is still a little upset that his rape daddy lost in a landslide defeat to Sleepy Joe.
Someone literally has never posted one good thing Sleepy Joe has done and is still posting about an election that happened more than a year ago
Old 04-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

I love the idea. You want to rescind order 48?

Fine, you take the migrants in, stop pawning your virtue off on border states. Bus them all to Washington and swamp it
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-11-2022, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but now polls are showing that's about 65% of 320 million Americans.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't what is or was happening tho. (Mutuality)

~a dumb ass fay gate ☢👽🌋🛸🧿🔮🪅🩱👠💄🗿💅♍🇺🇲🤗😇🥰😘
Ma'am you have exceeded your emoji ration.

Assume the position! 💂
Old 04-11-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden admin hasn't done a good job on literally anything

change my mind
I liked the child tax credit, but then, I'm against child poverty. 🤷
Old 04-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the idea. You want to rescind order 48?
I will accept this offer only if it includes the accession of Guam to statehood. 👍
Old 04-11-2022, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked the child tax credit, but then, I'm against child poverty. 🤷
welfare worked great, lets do it twice!
Old 04-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they just don't want to admit that their side or team does bad shit. That's why. There's no way politicians caused human suffering prior to those "other guys'.. if we just had control over everything!

I'll be honest democrats in full control will still be problematic, cause human suffer. Pedos will still sneak into the professions ... police, priest, president, pastor, politician, whatever... humans are fucking horrible That's why we need G-d.

Not as bad as the Republicans tho. Sorry, as much as I really do believe in aliens, adrenochrime, etc.. the GoP and Q have full tilt enabled predatory behavior and eroded what few checks there where against authoritarians.

So I'm going to vote for the Nazi Space Lizard that will transition us to a soy based society.

Until I see reasonable behavior or Mitt Romney both gets a majority and stands up to the idiocy and irresponsibility. Or Zelenskyy conquers Russia and the global capital is in "Nur Sultan " and Elon Musk makes all identity documents digital and fully automated based on how I feel atm.

I'm deadly serious guys.

Feel free to hate me all you want.

I'm just saying it's time to grow up and learn to live with the antichrist responsibly by not buying his products and growing your own food for once. Otherwise you'll be forced to labor the soy, GMO protein grub fields the less obedient you are to G-d's commandments and the more asinine and barbaric you behave.

TLDR I don't hate you. Hope you do get well one day and finally find room in your heart to suffer, even a little bit, for others, as G-d has through Jesus Christ. Amen. 🙏
Very true. Way too many people have replaced god with government or themselves. Moral authority is not derived from a bloated bureaucracy. Those who do usually have to exalt themselves to justify this terrible false idol worship to others.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Russia wouldnt have invaded Ukraine if Trump had won like he really did behind the scenes.
Closed Thread