Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 01-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Kobold

I kind-of want them to fix this just because I am a chanter - I play a chanter because I like it and I'm good at it - hopefully when they fix this, the chanter-hype will end and everyone will reroll as a ranger/rogue again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Holo has more than enough for velious at this point...in case you do care, continuing to accept anything with a pulse actually is hurting the server now.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really don't understand why people keep on posting about this when haynar has said 30x that he's fixed it and is waiting on rogaine to patch the server
I'm pretty entirely positive you have the experience to understand exactly why.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really don't understand why people keep on posting about this when haynar has said 30x that he's fixed it and is waiting on rogaine to patch the server
Because it's so game breaking there should be an emergency patch. People are using blind in level 60 geared PvP.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Banned

i assure you, the pvp on this server has been in far worse states for far longer times

this isn't anywhere close to as bad as the trak teeth, instant golem wands, highsun, 18 second tstaff/skean/windstriker, unlimited range pillar, root landing at 200 MR, etc. era that we went through for like 9 months
Old 01-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Banned

161mr hit by Malosini, all my resists went to like 40 =)

I think the little extra chance for shit to land like breath of ro might be cool as a custom thing but other spells like fetter / malosini naw.

That said, no custom stuff! Even if it comes from well wishes (it did).

People were saying before doom and gloom style that no more non-lure nukes at 160 resists will kill casters off completely... or lures only for wizards would make them completely useless. Well, with the proper hitbox adjustments... its all lookin' pretty square. L2 to cast dispels or malo/tash if you're making a caster pvp group... lots of people have and are seeing the results.

If we can rid ourselves of Z-axis and line of sight being used in melee/spell casts in pvp (this is actually incredibly important for balance imo) + the malosini / blind shite.. we're pretty damn classic.

There's others shit like chaotic feedback/shock of lightning but that's really about it. Rest would be super nit picky.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

i understand current resists are not classic etc but.

malosini still gets resisted ALOT against geared people.

root after malosini still gets resisted often against geared people.

any good player i encounter makes sure those spells land top slotted and pumices that shit right off and starts beating on me again.

again, i understand the non-classicness of it. however, i don't think its as game breaking as bad players make it out to be.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:11 AM
Banned

Please for the love of H fix the first gem spell refresh

makes wizards insane
Old 01-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i understand current resists are not classic etc but.

malosini still gets resisted ALOT against geared people.

root after malosini still gets resisted often against geared people.

any good player i encounter makes sure those spells land top slotted and pumices that shit right off and starts beating on me again.

again, i understand the non-classicness of it. however, i don't think its as game breaking as bad players make it out to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

makes wizards insane
Ahh the little gank duo trying to water down how imba malosini/tash combo is... resist cap is 255; a character I had at 232 MR that got tash and malosini applied to it make the character chain rootable/blindable... when malo is able to stack with malosini (if it is not able to already) it will put someone from max 255 MR to a negative MR value when stacking with tash and malosini...

Malosini should be resisted as often as it is (if not more resistable), since there is an unresistable version of the spell (Malo) that should be used that isn't being used in pvp due to the ease of malosini landing and the insane -120 MR modifier it applies...
Last edited by Drakaris; 01-08-2015 at 12:25 AM..
Old 01-08-2015, 03:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

makes wizards insane
it's classic, p sure it should refresh all gems actually

also i wouldn't even place wizards in top 5 atm
Old 01-08-2015, 04:44 AM
Banned

then make it all gems or w/e 1 gem is specifically OP to wizard nukes