Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Default jib content

Russia's chief propagandist threatens to 'plunge Britain into the depths of the sea'

Quote:
Russian state media has urged Putin to wipe the UK off the map using his most-powerful nuclear weapons as the despot's propaganda machine continues to threaten mass death over support for the war in Ukraine.

Dmitry Kiselyov, a man often known as 'Putin's mouthpiece', used his Sunday night show to call for attacks on Britain with a Poseidon underwater drone that he said would trigger a 1,600ft radioactive tidal wave and 'plunge Britain to the depths of the ocean.'
Old 05-02-2022, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well they really want to live in their own alternative timeline. ....

If the UK weren't so terrible there'd probably be no reason to keep going along with the state. This is also a stargate episode. And a startrek one.

Ok. So call his bluff.

It's 2 maybe functional subs we know where they are with 250 maybe working nukes a piece and like 8 or 12 loaded and launch able at a time.

Glass em.
Last edited by starkind; 05-02-2022 at 10:35 AM..
Old 05-02-2022, 10:39 AM
Banned

They would have launched already since they cant stop Ukraine from getting equipment and professional soldiers. If they where going to anyway.

Delaying just gives them time to scrape up a few more functionalish bits of hardware.

I would prefer zero civilian casualties and a surgical strike against their government and C&C butt we all know that isn't going to happen.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

A surgical strike against Russia? Won't happen unless they use WMDs, which are also chemical and biological weapons.

I want to see Putin deposed or eliminated but he has the Russian population so brainwashed they really do think Ukraine is full of drug-addicted nazis.

I won't post the picture of the planted nazi flag next to copies of The Sims (which is so damned ridiculous it's like it's from a comedy movie) but I'll post this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hopefully the Russian people wake the hell up and see how they're being lied to.

I'm honestly thinking the "evidence" in this "raid" was botched on purpose in order to expose what's going on.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I want to see Putin deposed or eliminated but he has the Russian population so brainwashed they really do think Ukraine is full of drug-addicted nazis.
I dont believe this AMERICAN propaganda for a second.

This propaganda, exists for one reason: to make you think that us arresting putin at the g20 would be bad.

its just the same lies that he tells his people so they can all spend money on military and pocket 50% of it. It's all fake this war is a psyop, there's no facts or reality, everything is a lie this war is fake its not real.

ITS NOT A REAL WAR ITS FAKE
Old 05-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Banned

A 1600 ft wave wouldn't even get more than a few miles inland.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 1600 ft wave wouldn't even get more than a few miles inland.
I doubt the physics of it too.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

CIA backs the idea, so they built NORAD: https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs...00070001-8.pdf
Old 05-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Im pretty sure this is just a study to get norad funding, but Im going there if apathos is coming.