Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

http://http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/stony-brook-professor-if-donald-trump-gets-republican-nomination-he-ll-win-presidency-1.11517337

looks like trump gonna be next prez, too late OP
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Last edited by Tasslehofp99; 02-28-2016 at 11:01 PM..
Old 02-28-2016, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO what is embarrassing is your inability to grasp what those terms are getting at. Any dumbass can point and click at words, it takes someone with intelligence to understand those words.
Lurikeen insists he's a genius, despite the obvious contradiction - his post history
Old 02-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Banned

Hilary Clinton will win. predetermined, now calm down.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your comment is hilarious for many reasons. "Reasons"... there's that word. What reasons do you have for voting Trump? Reasons? Yes, can you tell me how Trump will specifically fix health care in the USA? Can you tell me what specific plan Trump has for taxing the USA? Can you tell me the specific plan Trump has for building his wall that he vows Mexico will pay for?

Specifics.

Or shut the fuck up.
Can you provide me "Reasons" why you think this would make a better president than someone who could theoretically be an actual human?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Specifics. And please don't say "he capitalizes on racism and xenophobia and he's a toxic demagogue" like his talent at politicking outside the ZOG narrative and recruiting idiot sheep rednecks to the cause of nationalism and away from militant Israel-worship is somehow a negative.
Last edited by Big_Japan; 02-29-2016 at 12:04 AM..
Old 02-29-2016, 12:19 AM
Banned

cant wait to see the look on everyones face when the rep super delegates just evict trump from the campaign.

you realise thats the whole point of super dels to remove someone exactly like trump.

Id say there is less of a chance of him running than bernie.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:40 AM
Banned

republican super delegates can't do that

Quote:
The Republican Party has superdelegates, too, but they have a lot less power. GOP superdelegates are only about 7% of the nominating vote, and according to Republican convention rules, superdelegates must vote in accordance with their state primary outcomes.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Banned

I think they can tho, why cant they?
Old 02-29-2016, 12:49 AM
Banned

I started reading this but I totally lost interest.

http://www.infowars.com/how-the-repu...he-nomination/
Old 02-29-2016, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did not click link.

What's wrong with nationalism?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-29-2016, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
republican super delegates can't do that
Won't matter.

Quote:
Of the total of 2,472 Republican delegates, 437 of them are unpledged delegates – and 168 of those are members of the Republican National Committee. And unless you have been hiding under a rock somewhere, you already know that the Republican National Committee is not a fan of Donald Trump. In order to win the Republican nomination without any of the unpledged delegates, Trump would need to win 60.78 percent of the delegates that are up for grabs during the caucuses and primaries. And considering that his poll support is hovering around 30 percent right now, that is a very tall order.
I don't think any RNC delegates will back Trump as long as Rubio (lesser extent Cruz) are polling well and doing well in the primaries.

That is a HUGE hurdle. The GOP doesn't need superdelegates to stop Trump from doing anything. Its a different party structure in some ways with different politics-- but SAME checks and balances as the Democrats.

Quote:
In 2016, all states that hold caucuses or primaries before March 15th must award their delegates proportionally. So when Trump wins any of those early states, he won’t receive all of the delegates. Instead, he will just get a portion of them based on the percentage of the vote that he received.

In 2016, more delegates will be allocated on a proportional basis by the Republicans than ever before, and with such a crowded field that makes it quite likely that no candidate will have secured enough delegates for the nomination by the time the Republican convention rolls around.

And this actually plays right into the hands of the Republican establishment. A dinner for prominent Republican leaders that was held in Washington D.C. last week discussed the possibility of a “brokered convention” if they can keep Trump from getting the required number of delegates during the caucuses and primaries.
Absolutely heading for a brokered convention, where Rubio likely gets the nom. He is the most polished candidate, well-spoken, and "harmless".

Harmless factor is huge against a Hillary ticket. Rubio can pull crossover votes, Trump can't. RNC pushes Rubio as long as he maintains steam with the Koch bros. If Cruz and Trump somehow manage to destroy Rubio, that's about the only way I see Trump getting some of the RNC delegates to grudgingly give him the nom.

I don't think its possible for Rubio to blow himself up.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread