Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to run... so won't respond immediately... but, don't you think he makes a good point with his quip that you can't "ban everything?" Even if you take away all the guns, wouldn't knives suffice as murder weapons? Or cars? I think his point is good... it is human nature to use tools to kill others. Can you ban human nature?
this is you itt you fucking moron.

I hope you are still paying back loans cus you is dumb as fuck

also hope you still have aids
Old 12-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is you itt you fucking moron.

I hope you are still paying back loans cus you is dumb as fuck

also hope you still have aids
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is true. No need for armor when you just heat-seek black drivers in 1990 model cars all day that cant afford a large pepsi, forget buying bullets.

Speaking of traffic stops..This one cop took a look at my tags which were all messed up, no plate, no inspection, etc. And he came back to the window, said nothing about it and told me to slow down. Like he glarred at my lack of plate with his flashlight, was like "hurr durr...nothing here....humdeedum...inspection not current either....humdeedum" Casually walks back to my window and says cool story. Yikes.

I felt the guilt of white privilege and the realities of class warfare. If I was driving a beater and if my license didn't indicate that I came from a well-off neighborhood you know I would have got tossed.

Shit like that has happened 4-5 times. Gives me the willies. One time I was speeding home 85-100 mph off and on late at night like midnight on a weekday, turns out state police had been following me for 15 miles just watching me swing lanes no signal just appeared completely out of control. I get stopped off the highway, he asks where I am going without saying anything else. I said blahblah my apartment. He said real cool and slow-like "yeah, I saw the whole thing...been following you since a few towns back..." I said "...Really...". That was my only explanation to him. Acting like the white speeding turkey with entitlement that I was. Exchange was riddled with .... moments on both sides.

He wrapped it up by writing me a 65 in a 50 zone ticket and said something to the effect of "This could have gone really bad if this was someone else"
ive gotten a ticket for every violation the pig could come up with every time i ever got pulled over, except when fiveoh tried to pinch me for DUI on xmas eve when i only had a healthy Christmas buzz, and that other time the cop didn't realize I was going 20 over the limit cause I was blasted on acid and couldnt keep track of my speed, and just gave me the speeding ticket instead of ruining my life.

mai husbando however has been pulled over 5-6 times always for speeding and never got a ticket. Ive been in the passenger seat to witness this shit. I shouldn't have to tell you this but we're both white. He's never had a moving violation. He's not scared of pigs like me, and plays up the pity/friendliness angles, where I go into fight or flight mode and just say "yes sir" "no sir" "take my paycheck, not my life sir". I grew up in a not majority white state though, where the police keep an assault rifle in a holster next to the driver seat, beat the shit out of people for nothing, and kill people drunk driving in squad cars. Husband grew up in a white paradise where the nonmilitarized police still come off friendly and profeshno occasionally.

Maybe you're just more charming than you think, or more comfy around police than me because of your privilege Azzar. I think maybe they can smell my fear and the fear of black people like dogs.
Old 12-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Orc

He sold his successors desk.
Closed Thread