Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bottom line is Twitter and YouTube already told me that our 2020 election was the most secure in US history (before Twitter was no longer getting requests straight from the government anyway, new Twitter might not say that)….and because I blindly believe Big Tech I agree the amount was insignificant

And I think that the reason that Dems wouldn’t want more election security is, if the fraud really was completely one-sided (which it’s probably not) AND also statistically insignificant, then it is useful to remain for future gotcha posts on elf forums

Just like if there was a button that would change history to put 30x the number of police officers on Capital Hill and completely prevent the Jan 6 riot, but pressing the button required a majority vote of democrats to push….the button wouldn’t get pushed

Some Dems would clutch pearls and be like “a woman died! Cops were hurt! Of course we would all want to push the button!” Nah. Sorry, I don’t buy it. It was too politicically useful to want to change, even with all those bleeding hearts

But that’s the cynic in me, I know it doesn’t apply to you fine chaps
Twitter and Youtube care about profit.
Social media (see 8chan) has been taken down due to some crazed alt right posting their manifesto. Can you really blame some of them leaning away from the crazy then allowing to post it. Crazy on a soapbox only desensitizes and causes a more inclusive crazy.

But in the end they are private and make their own judgement calls.

You are right about elf forums not meaning much as a gotcha moment. The user base represents a lot of the older generation who aren't going to change. But brainwashed deep rooted conservatives have a big problem on their hands.

Their image to a more educated generation Z that sees first hand their scandals and as more rural uneducated locations get uplifted the vote swings harder for progressive change.
Last edited by Botten; 01-02-2023 at 10:56 PM..
Old 01-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

TIL from this thread: There is no election fraud significant enough to change the outcome of any election.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter and Youtube care about profit.
Social media (see 8chan) has been taken down due to some crazed alt right posting their manifesto. Can you really blame some of them leaning away from the crazy then allowing to post it. Crazy on a soapbox only desensitizes and causes a more inclusive crazy.

But in the end they are private and make their own judgement calls.
Interesting contrast of ideas. When I hear crazy, I am repulsed by it. And I have a belief that most people have some inherent good and logic in them and are able to come to their own decisions, such as being repulsed by crazy. So I don’t care as much about whether crazy has a soapbox

Just take what you said about big rich corporations - they make their own judgement calls - and apply it to individuals. And that’s how I feel

I guess we just disagree on the outcome. I think individuals should be allowed to have all the information even stupid crazy extreme shit and make the right decision and you don’t trust them to, but you sorta trust the rich corporations to
Old 01-02-2023, 11:08 PM
Banned

4 mi jog outside BBL!
Old 01-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

If anyone thinks Biden actually won the election...you got rocks in yo head, dawg.
Old 01-03-2023, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIL from this thread: There is no election fraud significant enough to change the outcome of any election.
lol
Old 01-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2023, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower

Was the greatest president this country will ever have.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine believing that a creepy old kid sniffer with the charisma of a wet paper bag received 10 million+ more votes than Obama

Pure comedy
Old 01-03-2023, 01:40 PM
Banned

Guys...Joe Biden is the most popular President in the history of the US.

Don't ask questions.