Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-18-2015, 06:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Patch me/ eqgame.exe

When i try to open the Titanium Launcher i get the DSETUP.dll is missing from your computer. I turnoff webroot and run as administrator i get the Windows cannont find 'eqame'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, so i made the short cut added patchme to the target, then it says specified in the taget box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct. The names are correct and match, the only thing i have done is add the patchme to the target. I know this is a old problem, i have tried everthing i can find online. Thanks for your help
Old 03-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like it's not installed properly. Also, the shortcut doesn't have a proper directory path in the Target field.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Got past that part by downloading the All in one installer. I can loggin to the Character selection screen but it says my Spell files our out of date, tried installing the Project 1999 Files (V36). To get the new spells, then it said my Files our out of date. Even tried dragging just the spell files over, got the same result. Any ideas?