Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having no desire to do the research myself, because its weird and creepy, and im already on enough gov't lists.

I've been given to understand that trump flew on epstein's plane from florida to new jersey just one time.

while liberal icons like bill gates are recorded in over 20 flight manifests traveling to "epstein's island"

i could be wrong, am not going to verify this info myself.

I feel like we have a bigger problem here tho, the fact that every rich dude in the world fucks kids.

maybe we should address that, instead of bickering over who flew where and when

i propose, we just fuckin' kill them all, and let god sort it out.

That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it.
Who would have thought a guy whose team just racked up three successive electoral losses would be wrong again?
Old 02-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who would have thought a guy whose team just racked up three successive electoral losses would be wrong again?
this feels like talking to a poorly written chat bot.

a poorly written alt-lefty chat bot.

when it can't find an appropriate response to a text prompt, it just spits out pre-programmed whatabouts

this forum needs CAPTCHAs
Old 02-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Beep boop suburban moderates don't want to vote for pedophiles like Trump and Roy Moore.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

From "regularly' to 6 times over the span of a few posts and not once to his island, ever

hahahahaha.jpg

Groomer Horza failing so badly
Old 02-04-2023, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From "regularly' to 6 times over the span of a few posts and not once to his island, ever

Attachment 20591

Groomer Horza failing so badly
Seems like too many times for a guy you all worship to fly on the world's most famous pedophile's underage sex plane imo
Old 02-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like too many times for a guy you all worship to fly on the world's most famous pedophile's underage sex plane imo
So then, you are publicly stating that pedophilia is an undesirable quality in a human being?
Old 02-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
hmm i wonder why the police are killing people and public schools are failing and wars keep starting if you are winning so much.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Flew where?

6 times is 'regularly'?

Your brain is 10 times more tarded than your hero Fetterman's
Old 02-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

The pedophile you voted for only flew on Epstein's plane a few times lmao you guys really are deranged if you think he'll ever set foot in the White House again.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm i wonder why the police are killing people and public schools are failing and wars keep starting if you are winning so much.
Are tthese police federal police?
Closed Thread