Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #37681  
Old 02-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having no desire to do the research myself, because its weird and creepy, and im already on enough gov't lists.

I've been given to understand that trump flew on epstein's plane from florida to new jersey just one time.

while liberal icons like bill gates are recorded in over 20 flight manifests traveling to "epstein's island"

i could be wrong, am not going to verify this info myself.

I feel like we have a bigger problem here tho, the fact that every rich dude in the world fucks kids.

maybe we should address that, instead of bickering over who flew where and when

i propose, we just fuckin' kill them all, and let god sort it out.

That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it.
Who would have thought a guy whose team just racked up three successive electoral losses would be wrong again?
  #37682  
Old 02-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Planar Protector

Trexller's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who would have thought a guy whose team just racked up three successive electoral losses would be wrong again?
this feels like talking to a poorly written chat bot.

a poorly written alt-lefty chat bot.

when it can't find an appropriate response to a text prompt, it just spits out pre-programmed whatabouts

this forum needs CAPTCHAs
  #37683  
Old 02-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Beep boop suburban moderates don't want to vote for pedophiles like Trump and Roy Moore.
  #37684  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,618
Default

From "regularly' to 6 times over the span of a few posts and not once to his island, ever

Attachment 20591

Groomer Horza failing so badly
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
  #37685  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:38 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From "regularly' to 6 times over the span of a few posts and not once to his island, ever

Attachment 20591

Groomer Horza failing so badly
Seems like too many times for a guy you all worship to fly on the world's most famous pedophile's underage sex plane imo
  #37686  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Trexller Trexller is offline
Planar Protector

Trexller's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like too many times for a guy you all worship to fly on the world's most famous pedophile's underage sex plane imo
So then, you are publicly stating that pedophilia is an undesirable quality in a human being?
  #37687  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Jobaber Jobaber is offline
Planar Protector

Jobaber's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who would have thought a guy whose team just racked up three successive electoral losses would be wrong again?
hmm i wonder why the police are killing people and public schools are failing and wars keep starting if you are winning so much.
  #37688  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like too many times for a guy you all worship to fly on the world's most famous pedophile's underage sex plane imo
Flew where?

6 times is 'regularly'?

Your brain is 10 times more tarded than your hero Fetterman's
  #37689  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,873
Default

The pedophile you voted for only flew on Epstein's plane a few times lmao you guys really are deranged if you think he'll ever set foot in the White House again.
  #37690  
Old 02-04-2023, 10:55 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm i wonder why the police are killing people and public schools are failing and wars keep starting if you are winning so much.
Are tthese police federal police?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.