Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-18-2022, 09:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I can't let it go" says the guy who keeps posting, pretending he can let it go. In reality you are just salty you couldn't counter my arguments. Do you have any rebuttals to my arguments, or are you just going to be silly some more?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been rebutting your argument this entire time. You are jus stubborn and think because we don't agree with your timer analogy or we should think waking the sleeper isn't a d*** move if community doesn't want it, isn't worthy against ur great takes as you feel yours are fact. when no they are just opinions just like ours. So keep trying, keep extending the same comments you've been extending, n just not let go.

End of day, with or without the communities blessing removing content is a D*** move (especially since there isn't any content being added), removing a broken item, isnt.
Old 04-18-2022, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been rebutting your argument this entire time. You are jus stubborn and think because we don't agree with your timer analogy or we should think waking the sleeper isn't a d*** move if community doesn't want it, isn't worthy against ur great takes as you feel yours are fact. when no they are just opinions just like ours. So keep trying, keep extending the same comments you've been extending, n just not let go.

End of day, with or without the communities blessing removing content is a D*** move (especially since there isn't any content being added), removing a broken item, isnt.
Calling people dicks isn't an argument, so no you have not been rebutting anything. Yes I am using facts, not just opinions. Just because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean they aren't facts.

Why are you not the stubborn one who can't admit they are wrong? I can easily throw that back at you.
Old 04-18-2022, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling people dicks isn't an argument, so no you have not been rebutting anything. Yes I am using facts, not just opinions. Just because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean they aren't facts.

Why are you not the stubborn one who can't admit they are wrong? I can easily throw that back at you.
Good god, man, how are you still going after FIFTY-THREE pages? I am officially designating this thread DeathsSilkyMist's cry for help. Someone reach out to this man to make sure he's okay. This is far from normal behavior.
Old 04-18-2022, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good god, man, how are you still going after FIFTY-THREE pages? I am officially designating this thread DeathsSilkyMist's cry for help. Someone reach out to this man to make sure he's okay. This is far from normal behavior.
Making multiple threads crying you didn't get imaginary loot isn't a cry for help?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Also, if you are better than everybody else, why bother posting to begin with?
Old 04-18-2022, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:

No you saying i cant say it was a D*** move is what was rebutted(edit correction: refuted) lol, you dont need a reason to say this either also too btw.
Here you go agian, changing the goal post to make it seem like you are correct. And no you are not using facts. You are using an analogy. They aren't the same. You can try to say it however you want, its not a fact, they arnt the same. Players vs Devs are different regardless how YOU(keyword you) feel. So no you have yet to use a fact. but im the one who is stubborn because you cant accept that fact.
Last edited by Goldknyght; 04-18-2022 at 11:03 AM..
Old 04-18-2022, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Poor DSM, I understand the point he is trying to make.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldve gotten his SK to 60 in the time hes spent on this thread lol
Old 04-18-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you saying i cant say it was a D*** move is what was rebutted(edit correction: refuted) lol, you dont need a reason to say this either also too btw.
Here you go agian, changing the goal post to make it seem like you are correct. And no you are not using facts. You are using an analogy. They aren't the same. You can try to say it however you want, its not a fact, they arnt the same. Players vs Devs are different regardless how YOU(keyword you) feel. So no you have yet to use a fact. but im the one who is stubborn because you cant accept that fact.
I never impeded your free speech lol. You can say whatever you want. However, simply saying it is a dick move doesn't make it so. Not really sure how you think you are scoring points by refuting a point I didn't make.

No goalposts have been moved. Simply saying that isn't a clever way to try and discredit me. You need to explain how and why the goalposts were moved. The entire post history is here, I will happily admit you are right if you can prove it.

Using an analogy doesn't make it an opinion lol. You can use an analogy to explain facts if the readers don't understand the concept directly. Analogies are a communication tool, not a magical device that changes facts into opinions.

Players and Developers are different, I never said they weren't. However, just because Players and Developers have differences, doesn't magically mean everything they do is incomparable, or alien. You are using improper logic to assume that because Players and Developers have differences, you can use that as an excuse to claim you are correct, and change the definition of loot denial to fit your narrative.

There is nothing in the definition of loot denial to suggest only players can do it. Also, there is nothing in the definition of loot denial to suggest it is inherently bad. Everquest is a game built on loot denial. If your guild gets a raid boss, you have denied the competing guilds that boss's loot. But I don't see people claiming that is bad. It is just part of any game where scarcity is a component. Really the only situations where I can think loot denial is bad is ninja looting or hacking the game. Everything else is within the rules, and thus fair game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor DSM, I understand the point he is trying to make.
Thanks for the support!
Old 04-18-2022, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

DSM will artistically keep replying over and over. Just say anything and you'll get a response.
Old 04-18-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you still mad about sleepers i see. sorry you never made it into seal team. hope that helps

malding/cope more
Had no interest in raiding on green that much. I don't even have a lv 60 on green even after 2 years. I'm just enjoying the ride bruh. Why do you think everyone should have warder loot? It's like you automatically look down on them for not putting in the time to get them.