Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Default Trading/Mule Questions

Some noobish questions...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What race/class makes best trading mule?

What amount of plat will seriously encumber your mule?
Can spells free it up?

Are most big transactions done in EC tunnel or at bank?

Thats it!

Thanks in advance...
Old 12-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Banned

1.What race/class makes best trading mule?

human/bard with selos

2.What amount of plat will seriously encumber your mule?
Can spells free it up?

no amount of plat will keep u from moving when u have selo's

3.Are most big transactions done in EC tunnel or at bank?

i would say 90% of trades done in tunnel
Old 12-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Ogre shaman probably would be best if you plan to just sit in EC with it, maximize str & str spell at lvl1.

Take a little time to lvl it to 9 so you can SOW yourself.

Barb Shaman prob a good choice also since you'd likely be able to bank in freeport.

Edit: Teijas bard probably not a bad idea since it doesn't take as many levels to get selos and can start in freeport.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 12-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Aviak

ogre can bank in Neriak, almost as close as NFP
Old 12-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure If you're looking for longevity and would level something to 10 Barb Shaman would be best.

Also, iirc strafing has base run speed that is unaffected by encumberence. It is significantly lower than un-encumbered run speed but much higher than encumbered (10,000 stone). Much better for going small distances for a SOW.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 12-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Screw mules, do any big plat trading on your main...give the buyer some peace of mind that there's no scam if they want the item on an alt etc.

How much junk in your main's bank doesn't need to be there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screw mules, do any big plat trading on your main...give the buyer some peace of mind that there's no scam if they want the item on an alt etc.

How much junk in your main's bank doesn't need to be there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't want to park main in EC. It does lend credibility though.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 12-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

More people probably know me ingame as my mule more then my main [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More people probably know me ingame as my mule more then my main [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that would worry me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] truly one of the EC fat cats then Thulack? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ogre shaman probably would be best if you plan to just sit in EC with it, maximize str & str spell at lvl1.

Take a little time to lvl it to 9 so you can SOW yourself.

Barb Shaman prob a good choice also since you'd likely be able to bank in freeport.

Edit: Teijas bard probably not a bad idea since it doesn't take as many levels to get selos and can start in freeport.
Spells need mana, and you won't regen mana if you're out of drink from sitting in the tunnel for hours on end. Selo's doesn't require mana (though it's not that fast at level 5).
Closed Thread