Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y'all hear about Britain joining the Trans-Pacific Trade Pact?
I hadn't. That's pretty cool! Corbyn would have joined the Warsaw Pact.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

meanwhile the left marches on with the goal of hyper-exposing children to overtly sexual topics

seriously though...if you think this is ok you're part of the problem
Old 06-10-2021, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless I'm mistaken. It will mean that Britain will want to see China do well because it involves them more now.
You are. China is not a member though they did soften the US stipulations China would object to. (Because Trump withdrew)
Old 06-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

Should be on the cover of fruit loops cereal box. She's pretty rad.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

also i'm not sexually attracted to that lol (but that may be because I am asexual!)
Old 06-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also i'm not sexually attracted to that lol (but that may be because I am asexual!)
Had to look up what it meant for a human to be asexual. Because asexual to me meant a thing that can reproduce with it self. But those lgbtqrzyx people want to change everything (steal everything) to further their agenda...

according to sources from 2017 "Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity."

____

I would be upset as a parent if I sent my kid to school and in science class they taught him or her that asexual was the lack of sexual attraction.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken. It will mean that Britain will want to see China do well because it involves them more now.
That is a nice way of rephrasing it.

But I would rather see the people within China doing well than the "State" profiting off its cheep labor pool.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I would rather see the people within China doing well than the "State" profiting off its cheep labor pool.
This is the same silly idea that "buy in america" and Affordable Prices go hand in hand. They Don't. If it wasn't for these other countries that will polute their land, slave labor their people and ship that shit to america. You'd be paying hundreds for something that cost less than a hundred bucks in america imported from china or elsewhere.

Don't get me wrong I like to see americans getting work but I'm not willing to pay 2-5x the price for something.

tl/dr for starkind, we need ccp willing to profit off it's cheap labor pool.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Had to look up what it meant for a human to be asexual. Because asexual to me meant a thing that can reproduce with it self. But those lgbtqrzyx people want to change everything (steal everything) to further their agenda...

according to sources from 2017 "Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity."

____

I would be upset as a parent if I sent my kid to school and in science class they taught him or her that asexual was the lack of sexual attraction.
Yeah, gotcha. It is a little bit obfuscated between multiple meanings.

Got something better than incel (implies negativity or undesirability) , chaste or celibate (already taken in a religious context)? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Starkind isn't a sexuality.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is the same silly idea that "buy in america" and Affordable Prices go hand in hand. They Don't. If it wasn't for these other countries that will polute their land, slave labor their people and ship that shit to america. You'd be paying hundreds for something that cost less than a hundred bucks in america imported from china or elsewhere.

Don't get me wrong I like to see americans getting work but I'm not willing to pay 2-5x the price for something.

tl/dr for starkind, we need ccp willing to profit off it's cheap labor pool.

Maybe an Xbox should cost $30,000.00.

And a Foxconn mouse $40.

And perhaps Bananas are a luxury and we should be cultivating more economical and Environmentally vitamin C seasonally, cheaper in the states, make foodcoins. And don't regulate local growers and canneries like international foods. Like maybe only the local counties or states should have jurisdiction there.
Last edited by starkind; 06-10-2021 at 12:49 PM..
Closed Thread