Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Default Necro solo'ing fear ghoul house

I know there were some people in Vanilla who solo'd their fear sets using charm back when charms were uber reliable and FD was a guaranteed mem wipe regardless of mob level.

Just wondering if anyone has done this since? I was able to get my hands on some EEs finally so I have a safety net if I screw up and I'd like to get my hands on some of that fear armor. I figure if I can go in there and solo most/all of the ghouls on repops I'll get my gear much faster than if I go with guilds & have to compete w/ other necros who need the gear (especially since the drop rates on gear is pretty garbage).

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

we do fear with 3 people or so
and add people when they want to come so gear dont rot ... but solo...i doubt it

Old 02-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

I'd consider trying this. Charmed shiverback + fetid fiend should crush most of fear once hasted. The problem generally I had charming in fear was stupid scarelings and their shadow stepping of pets.

I seem to recall some necro duoing terror or fright with... Maybe an enchanter. I forget. Someone on this server though.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we do fear with 3 people or so
and add people when they want to come so gear dont rot ... but solo...i doubt it
Well, once I get sick of Xalgoz (or he coughs up a staff) I'm going to give it a try. If I end up running into a small party who is there and wants to let me join up, I'd join happily.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-27-2014, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

I once killed Xalgoz for like a month and he never dropped that fucking staff.
Closed Thread