Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Patrece Patrece is offline
Fire Giant

Patrece's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: 100% ineffective and dangerous
Posts: 555
Default Another told you so! Ukraine is getting owned!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1630750037062942722

Running out of dudes are we?

Edit: 100% support for Vladimir wiping out the bio labs and exposing the crimes of the globalists. "Let's goooooooooooooo" (does his best Soyjack impression)
__________________
A Shaper of Norrath
<YG>

We stand with Uganda!
He means it!
Last edited by Patrece; 03-01-2023 at 08:52 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-01-2023, 08:56 AM
Ekco Ekco is offline
Planar Protector

Ekco's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Norrath
Posts: 1,125
Default

>The full clip: he’s accurately describing what happens IF a NATO country is invaded.

didn't watch but appears it was edited according to someone who cares. globalists are 100% winning btw. hope this helps.
__________________
Pinball is not a specialization for wizards.
https://www.twitch.tv/ekcothewizard
Ekco Ad'Infinitum - 60 Wizard
Glen Campbell - 120 Necro Emarr server
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2023, 09:39 AM
Patrece Patrece is offline
Fire Giant

Patrece's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: 100% ineffective and dangerous
Posts: 555
Default

I think they'd been winning a largely unopposed fight for a solid 30-40 years before I was born. Largely because people were trusting, absorbed only in their own lives/TV etc

What Mr Miami Mansion (VZ) just said is their forces are nearly gone and dollar bills can't pick up a gun and fight, so the US will have to. I can't think of any mental gymnastics where running out of troops means you won but maybe you'll succeed there somehow.

There is exactly 0% chance I'd help our establishment fight Ukraine or even think of enlisting to protect the goofballs here. Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it. Well, minus the goofballs but they're fucked anyways just look at em.
__________________
A Shaper of Norrath
<YG>

We stand with Uganda!
He means it!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Ekco Ekco is offline
Planar Protector

Ekco's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Norrath
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it.
nah. fuck Russia, fuck China.. fuck our empire also BUT if you're going to be a victim of propaganda its prolly best to go with the one where you actually live considering everyone else is mad jelly and wants us all dead. more foreigners dying in a proxy conflict the better, Russian population pyramid is fucked and I'm glad they are less of a threat now and literally don't give a fuck about what's actually going on in Ukraine.
__________________
Pinball is not a specialization for wizards.
https://www.twitch.tv/ekcothewizard
Ekco Ad'Infinitum - 60 Wizard
Glen Campbell - 120 Necro Emarr server
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-01-2023, 09:52 AM
MrSparkle001 MrSparkle001 is offline
Planar Protector

MrSparkle001's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://twitter.com/i/status/1630750037062942722

Running out of dudes are we?

Edit: 100% support for Vladimir wiping out the bio labs and exposing the crimes of the globalists. "Let's goooooooooooooo" (does his best Soyjack impression)
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Jimjam Jimjam is offline
Planar Protector

Jimjam's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.
Its basic behaviouralism. Rewarded behaviour is more likely to be repeated.

Can the behaviouralism end the conflict too? Is the current behaviour failing to punish or even rewarding Putin?

Would a different psychological model explain the continuation of the conflict, such as the frustration aggression hypothesis?
__________________

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2023, 12:03 PM
Patriam1066 Patriam1066 is offline
Planar Protector

Patriam1066's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 5,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its basic behaviouralism. Rewarded behaviour is more likely to be repeated.

Can the behaviouralism end the conflict too? Is the current behaviour failing to punish or even rewarding Putin?

Would a different psychological model explain the continuation of the conflict, such as the frustration aggression hypothesis?
5í3Ē delusional moron thinks he runs an empire and steps on a rake to show us all a lesson

Bigger delusional moron posts thread about it.
__________________
God Bless Texas
Free Iran
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-01-2023, 12:04 PM
MrSparkle001 MrSparkle001 is offline
Planar Protector

MrSparkle001's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its basic behaviouralism. Rewarded behaviour is more likely to be repeated.

Can the behaviouralism end the conflict too? Is the current behaviour failing to punish or even rewarding Putin?

Would a different psychological model explain the continuation of the conflict, such as the frustration aggression hypothesis?
I don't know? Maybe? I don't know the psychological models. What I do know is an aspiring autocrat like Putin will not stop if we give in to him. Chamberlain tried that with Hitler, and Hitler wound up attempting and nearly conquering Europe.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-02-2023, 10:14 AM
Lune Lune is offline
Planar Protector

Lune's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.
That war needs to not happen at all costs. Will be the end of our way of life, whether we win or not, and we probably wouldn't win.

Just need to make it another 30-40 years or so, so I can live out the rest of my life comfy playing vidya games and not spending my entire paycheck on a loaf of bread.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Toxigen Toxigen is online now
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 3,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That war needs to not happen at all costs. Will be the end of our way of life, whether we win or not, and we probably wouldn't win.

Just need to make it another 30-40 years or so, so I can live out the rest of my life comfy playing vidya games and not spending my entire paycheck on a loaf of bread.
/thread
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.