Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-15-2022, 11:16 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not spite, it's playing the game.
w/e helps you sleep at night i guess
Old 04-15-2022, 11:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. So your ideal version of P99 is perma-velious and all warders dutifully respawning so you can eventually get pixels (you wouldn't get them, though). You're pathetic. Holy shit, you are pixel sick. Seek help.
so your ideal version of p99 isnt perma-velious? am i missing something about the project of p99? is it not perma-velious? Holy bleep, your pathetic attempt to not understand the project is hilarious. so when is luclin dropping? dont worry ill wait.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:17 AM
Aviak

also realtalk there is a reason MMOs aren't designed like this anymore

and we're currently experiencing it

neat little case study tbh
Old 04-15-2022, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so your ideal version of p99 isnt perma-velious? am i missing something about the project of p99? is it not perma-velious? Holy bleep, your pathetic attempt to not understand the project is hilarious. so when is luclin dropping? dont worry ill wait.
My ideal version of p99 is a cyclical server which goes through the timeline again and again, letting everyone enjoy the true EQ1 classic experience, and alleviating pixel sickness by implementing a less persistent world. Less and less people will be obsessed with BiS/plat when the new green is X years away, and it seems that's exactly the type of mental push you subhumans need to detox from pixels.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When do guilds not talk shit? That is what they do on a weekly basis lol. They are almost certainly trolling people. I guess if you want to say all internet trolling is spiteful, you can. But I think that is an exaggeration.
"oh it was just locker room talk when I said I'd tongue your wife's asshole for lunch"
Old 04-15-2022, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its only a timed event because everyone knows day its being patched out. Key word everyone. Everyone doesnt know the day the community wants to do sleeper. If green server lasted till end of time, no one knows when the sleeper is going to be awoken. Only neckbeards who decide to be D***s do. So no your manastone argument is irrelevant to this event.
The only difference between Manastone and Sleeper is Sleeper is a timer by vote. Basically a random timer since we don't know when it will happen. Would you be been mad at the devs if they made Sleeper waking a random timer? It would literally be the same thing.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

sorry you spent thousands of hours on green and didn't get warder loot

hope this helps
Old 04-15-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The only difference between Manastone and Sleeper is Sleeper is a timer by vote. Basically a random timer since we don't know when it will happen. Would you be been mad at the devs if they made Sleeper waking a random timer? It would literally be the same thing.
Total word salad

If it's random there is no timer

It's pure choice
Old 04-15-2022, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
No it wouldnt be as it would be the devs and not d***s. This is a Troll move. when the devs took out the manastone, it wasnt the devs trolling the entire playerbase and in this case the server. it was an item they deemed to OP and patched it. This event doesnt get a patch. this is an event that ends the velious timeline and moves the game into luclin. This server is never going into luclin.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:28 AM
Aviak

also lol for someone who "doesn't play on green" you sure do have alot of info about all of this