Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelMacron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LITE HYPE
if none of his crew are coming back I dont see where the hype is. cringing hard @ lite hype thread

1 guy with a little bit of swagger returning and a bunch of redneck bible-bangers won't turn things around for Apex. keep us posted when some of Lite's guys express any interest in playing ill check back in '18

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-08-2017, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah no kidding, I don't think anyone has an issue reading they probably just don't care
Old 04-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Fire Giant

Good night last night. Grats rocknrolla on BoB
Old 04-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

also grats my alt on 46
Old 04-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only people could get over the need to win everytime (small dicks) and show up with their respective forces and pvp then gracefully let the winning team take the loot.

It would make for such a good server. Or atleast rotate NToV week by week and pvp over the rest. Jamming everyone into one guild then playing politics with the loot is so ZzzzZzZz.

This won't ever happen because red99 is basically a condensed list of pycho's from the past 18 years of eq pvp servers.

G'luck with it tho boys.
If your elf character dying causes you emotional distress you might be suffering from brain rot
Old 04-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only people could get over the need to win everytime (small dicks) and show up with their respective forces and pvp then gracefully let the winning team take the loot.

It would make for such a good server. Or atleast rotate NToV week by week and pvp over the rest. Jamming everyone into one guild then playing politics with the loot is so ZzzzZzZz.

This won't ever happen because red99 is basically a condensed list of pycho's from the past 18 years of eq pvp servers.

G'luck with it tho boys.
You quite possibly sound like the biggest faggot to have ever posted on P1999 forums. Holy shit.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your elf character dying causes you emotional distress you might be suffering from brain rot
It causes me horrible grief. Those YT scar me deeply....
Old 04-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Fire Giant

Grats
Jahqen-Pauldrons of deep flame

Strut- Buckler of Insight

Sharon- White Dragon Statue

Fael- Silver bracer of speed
Old 04-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

G'luck with it tho boys.
I agree with some of the things you say but theirs no honor among these degenerates, it's a shame because the server could of been so much more. Maybe people will learn and do it differently when p99 wipes their servers.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

The same negative players will return.