Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 10:01 PM
Banned

Not everyone is the richest person in the world, therefor there is no upward mobility guys!

All I have is a house and food and more things than I know what to do with and my kids have iphones and ipads and 3d VR headsets, but the neighbor has a solid gold house! No upward mobility I tell ya.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant cheat God.
I'm not implying one should try.

Fellow man? Or godless heathen? I'm on the fence about my loyalty to them. Not sure if godly or not. I imagine it's one of my greatest failings even though I'm fairly upfront.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

The more evil man brings to God, the more God shows his Glory.

God, in like likeness of sinful flesh, condemning evil in the flesh, is quite supernatural.

It is impossible to believe in Jesus in 2021 until you discover that Jesus WAS God Himself.

Deep down everybody knows. But their ears cant hear. Yet.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 10:12 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I agree, utopia would be good. If you have a plan to achieve "upward mobility for all" I'd love to hear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone is the richest person in the world, therefor there is no upward mobility guys!

All I have is a house and food and more things than I know what to do with and my kids have iphones and ipads and 3d VR headsets, but the neighbor has a solid gold house! No upward mobility I tell ya.
I don't think the solution is to be retarded, but you do you fam. 😎
Old 10-15-2021, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think the solution is to be retarded, but you do you fam. 😎
Cool you called me a name. Great. Didn't respond to one thing I said.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
You can make jokes about people you love. I do it all the time. So do you.
Nice truism. I agree.

Your intuition is poor if you can't even perceive the rage baking off of Chappelle in waves. I'm sorry that you have to conform so inflexibly that you are required to behave openly with stupidity. It must be painful.

You seem to have okay literacy and diction (if that's ever an appropriate word to use for written text keke) and I think if you just reclaimed your dignity (it would probably require rerolling this particular online identity, or a long transition) you could lead a spiritually fulfilling life.

Although your words come out superficially clearly, every single time I analyze something you have written it is a long stretch based on ideology. Like every single time.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-15-2021 at 10:16 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Cool you called me a name. Great. Didn't respond to one thing I said.
I also wouldn't respond to a sculpture wrought in feces.

So you have that going for you, which is nice.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice truism. I agree.

Your intuition is poor if you can't even perceive the rage baking off of Chappelle in waves. I'm sorry that you have to conform so inflexibly. It must be painful.
Well no I certainly know people are mad at him, I'm saying they shouldn't be. His special is extremely sympathetic to trans people. He also pokes a little fun at them, because he wants to include them. It's completely lighthearted, fair, and ultimately defends the notion of respecting any human being and what they might be going through.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

Seek your maker, and you will find Him. Everybody has to sooner or later.

We have this blessing: we weren't born alone.

I'm serious as a heart attack about Hitler and King.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also wouldn't respond to a sculpture wrought in feces.

So you have that going for you, which is nice.
Cool. So are you pleading the 5th? You have no argument because you don't want to incriminate yourself?

I mean you can call me another naughty name if you want, or actually respond to what I said.
Closed Thread