Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-16-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are being really mean, expect better from you even though no clue who you are in game. Also, I like easily so ha, take that!
He is taigam, the guy that got kicked for going to open server raid in riot. Other guy did too but got back in, taigam didn’t . Shows ya what they think of him, yikes.
Old 08-16-2022, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is taigam, the guy that got kicked for going to open server raid in riot. Other guy did too but got back in, taigam didn’t . Shows ya what they think of him, yikes.
Lol well ty, I was wondering who he was [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hi Taigam! /wave
Old 08-16-2022, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are being really mean, expect better from you even though no clue who you are in game. Also, I like easily so ha, take that!
Big shocker the person who will jump ship for loot, acts like the nicest person on the server, and has no problem being in a guild with the worst leadership this project has ever seen is totally cool with the habitual liar who puts on the same fake naivety act that they do.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being the person on blue with the most experience getting kicked and black listed from guilds I would think you'd have a little more empathy but honestly who am I kidding you've always been and always will be one of the biggest pieces of shit in this niche corner of the internet.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being the person on blue with the most experience getting kicked and black listed from guilds I would think you'd have a little more empathy but honestly who am I kidding you've always been and always will be one of the biggest pieces of shit in this niche corner of the internet.
Never been kicked sorry this doesn’t help ya point.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I come to RnF for the kindness.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the guy that got kicked for going to open server raid in riot.
How does a person get kicked for going to an open raid? Does "open" not mean what it implies? Is there more to that story?
Old 08-16-2022, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does a person get kicked for going to an open raid? Does "open" not mean what it implies? Is there more to that story?
Riot and VQ lead there own so the zones wouldn't crash having everyone to go, he went when he was told not to.
Old 08-16-2022, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

That feeling when you had one job and didn't do it
Old 08-16-2022, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

speaking of sociopathy does this remind you of anyone on p99?

https://www.healthline.com/health/me...ociopath#signs