Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only reason server isn't dead is because of nizzar because if there was no nihilum there would be literally single digit pop. Azrael vent is unbearable. It's ***** this ***** that fighting over the dumbest shot, everyone shouting over one another during pvp. You can't force people to guild with people they don't like dude.
I dunno what vent your talking about, but MY TS we use that didn't go down.. I would be the first to tell you to stfu and quit spamming TS with non-sense, while we are assisting pvping..

The server wasn't dead cause Nizzar/Tune were the only ones here still wanting to farm pixels on a 40pop server... That's just something they enjoy I suppose, the rest of us don't. Like Vile stated, no ones asking anyone to jump ship, we just simply stated it would be the best thing for Red99, is to split up some of the power.. You don't have to be guilded with people you don't like... Even taking 8-10 solid core members of the right class from Nihilum would change things dramatically. Would you be able to do VP? Probably not... Would be have much more enjoyable PVP... Most definitely.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So... would Azrael be crying for a wipe if the rolls were reversed?
No.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

but seriously quit asking for a wipe. fuck ffa, let this server rott in hell. we need a NEW hard coded teams server. this will lets ffa fags have their server, and team fags have theirs. ya dig?
Old 05-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe thats how you vzers roll but there were plenty of guilds on rz/sz. your zerg-like tactics and xteaming disgust me.
You can keep pushing the zerg thing, but Azrael/Force has outnumbered Nihilum in a lot of cases. Granted it's usually only one or two extra groups. The problem is you won't engage without 2 of you for every 1 of us. The reason it's an issue now is because Azrael's 'reforming' isn't a reforming so much an an exodus.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanitorGotGriefedOffBox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play, and I've never attempted suicide.
loled
Old 05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

they outnumbered you with they put 3 guilds together. funny how they dont merge, oh thats right because they dont want to form a super zerg guild. variety makes the server fun. temporary alliances just to compete with the numbers of one guild, sad this even has to happen.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
funny how they dont merge
You can make shit up, but it doesn't make your position better. Force rejected the idea of merging with Azrael, but don't say it wasn't put on the table. You tried to absorb force and you failed, there's hope for them still.
Planar Protector

HB try this for a month... get all of Nilly at your next 40+ pop raid...

Pick captains, and form Nilly A and Nilly B.

Go against each other, fight over mobs, pixels, all that fun shit.. and see whats good after 30 days. In the end if you guys don't have any fun.. go back to 1 guild tag.
Planar Protector

Wink

Let me hit you with some knowledge, gangsters.

When I first rolled a character on red, my warrior, the population during my then timezone, U.K, was under 15 people. I had read the forums and had my mind set on joining Nihilum as they were essentially the only guild. However, within seconds of entering Gfay a hobbit druid called Samwise flew into my vision and tagged me Vae Victus.
By the day this noble hobbit added more people to his family. VV grew and there was a somewhat friendly rivalry with nihi even though nothing was contested. many nihi actually would send tells encouraging us to keep levelling and stick it out.
Then what occurred is uncalled for griefing by who i refer to as the nihi shit squad. members like Northwest would spend hours training a low 40's xp group in Sol B. as we approached the 50 lvl cap suddenly it became a server of 6v1 ganks and trains. the kunark launch day is a great example of this (i think even zereh pvp'd on this day heehuhehe) Bear in mind that this was ganks vs mostly new players with no prior negative history with nihi members
i rerolled a cleric and nizzar asked me to join nihi twice. why? red dawn were no competition. why try steal one of the opposite guilds only clerics? i politely refused.

nihi want no competition unless its competition they feel very safe against.

Server is what it is and the community as a whole has a very negative aggressive mindset.
I just thank the lord Jesus Christ our savior that i found true happiness with my great pals chewie etc

props out to my flowers pals

hi mom

flowers represent, what!

#1 Christian straight edge guild
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can keep pushing the zerg thing, but Azrael/Force has outnumbered Nihilum in a lot of cases. Granted it's usually only one or two extra groups. The problem is you won't engage without 2 of you for every 1 of us. The reason it's an issue now is because Azrael's 'reforming' isn't a reforming so much an an exodus.
Who would do that?? Your guild consists of 90% max leveled max geared toons, where as your opposition has underleveled (biggest factor) and undergeared (small factor with resists). Only a foolish leader would lead his guys into something without either A) a tactical advantage
B) slightly more numbers to make up for the class make up/level difference you already have.

It would be suicide otherwise. Try taking your own advice for once, and stop spam recruiting everyone and their mother when any opposing force contends.. Or heres a neat concept.. When batphoned, just don't login 24/7 7-days a week at a moments notice, and let your guild fight off new and upcoming players overwhelmed... If you don't wanna split then that's fine... Don't split... Let the new players have raid mobs and spam the 10000 threads OMG we took this took that from Nihilum, so what... You've done it 1000times and don't need anything, atleast it would bring in more players instead of this shitstorm you all have created now controlling 70% of the current population...

Think about that.
Closed Thread