Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone won altergate. All most of you did was make another GM quit. Good Job! Now were down to 0 pvp. And no Red99. That shit is fake. We're all faggots for trolling these boards waiting on something to come out when we will just fuck that up too. And that's why I believe we ain't getting shit.
You kiss your Christian mom with that mouth?
Old 06-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had 386 points total and would have had a manastone this week which cost 500, but alas it was not meant to be.
That's funny, you told me the last time I spoke with you on AG that you had already purchased the manastone. I'd really hate to have to embellish every story I ever told about myself to put my leet video gaming skills into a positive light.

We both know you'd only use that shit as another way to inevitably kill yourself in PVP when someone steamrolled you, which happened regularly on that server.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You kiss your Christian mom with that mouth?
Christians are sinners just like you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

I guess that salesman at Bass Master was right. This new trollin motor is awesome.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Banned

Being projected #1 pick in the draft has got me worried. Will there be a salary cap?

If there is going to be a salary cap imposed, I would consider lowering my contract price so that whoever the lucky team that gets first pick will still have enough money left to field another championship team.

If you are the GM (general manager) of your team and you get first pick and want to see what kind of team we can put together, leave a message here and we can discuss our options for your 2-5 picks.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess that salesman at Bass Master was right. This new trollin motor is awesome.
hah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Macken join my future bluebie only guild if red99 ever comes out.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone won altergate. All most of you did was make another GM quit. Good Job! Now were down to 0 pvp. And no Red99. That shit is fake. We're all faggots for trolling these boards waiting on something to come out when we will just fuck that up too. And that's why I believe we ain't getting shit.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Macken join my future bluebie only guild if red99 ever comes out.
I've been waiting on someone from our bluebie server to rise up and take the lead. Harrison, Hasbinbad and others have been nothing but a disapointment.

We need to bring our "A" game 'cause i can't stand losing to these red faggots who think they are so good at EQ, like Heresy and The Dream Team (rolls eyes).

We need to bring so much blue that we blot out the sun and pvp in the shade.

On that note do you think <Smurfs> is a good guild name? We have lots of work to do. Let me know soon please.
Closed Thread