Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
goverment threw a guy to prison for walking through open doors and wearing a bison hat and you think Im going to be ok with them doing a background check on people?
Not my intention to convince ne1
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-11-2023, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes it's your own fault for getting yourself noticed, a guy like Qanon shaman has to face consequences for his crime of merely existing at the wrong place/time, because otherwise the sitting admin looks like a candy ass bitch, which they are, but that doesn't play well politically.

I'm a firm believer in the Dark Forest Hypothesis
I agree Tromp a candy ass jabroni.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree Tromp a candy ass jabroni.
im not fan, just sayin trump would eviscerate biden in a fist-fight

trump would fight dirty, shots to the throat/groin, throwing sand etc

biden would be unconscious before he realized that this isn't old country buffet
Old 03-11-2023, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not fan, just sayin trump would eviscerate biden in a fist-fight

trump would fight dirty, shots to the throat/groin, throwing sand etc

biden would be unconscious before he realized that this isn't old country buffet
Tromp was President during the January 6th Insurrection. His troops killed Ashli Babbit.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tromp was President during the January 6th Insurrection. His troops killed Ashli Babbit.
who really gives a fuck? honestly?

i was thinkin about a 1v1 match trump vs. biden

this is how real men solve their problems, just that very few of you have ever known a real man, let alone be raised by one.

thats right, i called your dad a pussy.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:

this is how real men solve their problems, just that very few of you have ever known a real man, let alone be raised by one.

I do not wish to fight you, because the pen is mightier than the sword. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2023, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I do not wish to fight you, because the pen is mightier than the sword. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it isn't tho

that's just another way of saying, "Fuck man im tired of all this fighting, lets just sign a treaty and go home"

then someone detonates a bomb at the treaty signing

peace by agreement is never, ever as strong as peace by fear

it just plays better in the collective mind.

Ukraine gave up their legacy nuclear weapons back to russia in 1994, how has that worked out for them?

if you believe otherwise, then when you get mugged in the street, you deserved earned that.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
it isn't tho

that's just another way of saying, "Fuck man im tired of all this fighting, lets just sign a treaty and go home"

then someone detonates a bomb at the treaty signing

peace by agreement is never, ever as strong as peace by fear

it just plays better in the collective mind.

Ukraine gave up their legacy nuclear weapons back to russia in 1994, how has that worked out for them?

if you believe otherwise, then when you get mugged in the street, you deserved earned that.
Pens write states into existence and out of it. Swords may follow but they cannot lead.

Old 03-11-2023, 12:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

Grown man thinks and acts like teenager

Not shocked
Old 03-11-2023, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pens write states into existence and out of it. Swords may follow but they cannot lead.
armies guarantee sovereignty

without an army, all you got is calligraphy on toilet paper.

in fact, if you cannot guarantee your own sovereignty, the UN will not recognize your statehood. This is one of the UN's statehood requirements.

"The Pen" only makes official what the military already did.