Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing I hate about red is someone logging on their Level 20 well equipped alt and thinking they're good at PvP because they beat an ungeared caster in his starting robe.

If you can pass that test, and/or stay away from places like Unrest...then you'll survive the server no problems. Also, there's a guild that doesn't engage in much PvP activity... Serenity? Very much a blue attitude to the red server I thought.

If anyone wants to do a plat transfer between blue and red to help themselves get started (3.5:1 blue/red) I'm sure there's people available. I've got some spare sitting around, let me know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2013, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Come on people lets not sugarcoat this crap. Anyone that plays either Blue or Red does not have a real life. Admit it. You know and I know our mothers and friends think we are weird as hell. And we need RL help badly. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread