Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Banned

PS only crybabies quit at luclin ( WAAA LUCLIN SUX BASICALLY HAHAH HA )
Old 10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Banned

i started on rallos and switched to sullon, had developed chars on both servers. sullon had a higher pop than rz while i played as half of RZ switched to get away from having to spend 3 hours looking for someone within 4 levels to kill and then getting to look at a screen full of no drop.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS only crybabies quit at luclin ( WAAA LUCLIN SUX BASICALLY HAHAH HA )
ok ill keep that in mind
Old 10-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Like most others have said xp loss related to pvp is about 1/3 of normal.
You gonna rage quit over losing 1/2 a blue? If this is the case you prob will want to stay on blue.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

XP loss though pvp is like 1/3 of normal. If you ragequit over losing 1/2 a blue bubble maybe red isn't for you.

And Darwoth, I never ever remember having a tough time finding pvp on classic RZ. It found me most the time. Every zone I would enter would have 10+ people my level in it. (Assuming you are the right level range for mobs)
Old 10-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

wow my browser is like messing up or something, wont let me edit, sorry for double post.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Can't edit RnF, 4realz.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crenshinabon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
XP loss though pvp is like 1/3 of normal. If you ragequit over losing 1/2 a blue bubble maybe red isn't for you.

And Darwoth, I never ever remember having a tough time finding pvp on classic RZ. It found me most the time. Every zone I would enter would have 10+ people my level in it. (Assuming you are the right level range for mobs)

at level 60 you could go to sebilis or karnors for the most part and always find pvp, problem was karnors was 2 feet from a zoneline until you got further in and then it was always full groups which if you were solo was an issue.

sebilis you were not going much further than the entrance unless you were an FD class.

for me burning woods and skyfire were the only decently reliable places to find folks to kill at 60 that were in range and without a zerg, however those were the same old naked retards bound 3 feet away and it became an annoying waste of mana to kill them as they didn't care if they died as they lost nothing.

sure, you could camp ports and other chokepoints but that was pretty boring.
Closed Thread