Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Default What is Zog?

So, this term has been tossed around quite a bit and I am disinclined to consults he Ora me of mankind, so I thought I would just ask for some clarity here. I understand it references some form of Jewish control, but is it an acronym? Is it Yiddish? Where did it originate? Is there something else I am missing?
Old 07-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZOG

More of the chan summer league.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:10 PM
Banned

The Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG) conspiracy theory is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.

The only thing you are missing is that ZOG has recently (last 50 years) developed into a Breakaway Civilization and is no longer even on Earth in a conventional sense. They have multiple bases set up on the dark side of the moon and Mars, and have been enslaving the common man through economic slavery by selling alien technology to us for the last 100 years really.

They also are trying to advance the notion of a round Earth when Flat Earth theory is clearly correct.

Jet fuel cant belt steel beams, who planted the bomb in tower 7, dank MEME's however CAN melt steel beams.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Stands for Zionist Occupation Government from what i've seen. Zionism is a real worldview / movement, and it pervades multiple religions and cultures. Its the idea of being a chosen race (Jews) and everyone else being viewed as worthless cattle that can be treated as such or worse. There are some righteous Jews, but Israel is a perfect example of a Zionist government that terrorizes innocent people. And if you disagree then google videos of IDF soldiers helping ISIS, or shooting a kid with a sniper rifle, or bombing kids on the beach, or bombing an ambulance (double tap) etc. And keep in mind that there's Christians in Palestine too, so its not all about Muslims.
Last edited by Saludeen; 07-20-2016 at 12:56 PM..
Old 07-20-2016, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

A conspiracy theory that Jews control a country. Sometimes used ironically to merely refer to the disproportionate influence Jews have in a country/media/etc.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:38 PM
Banned

Emperor Zog, leader of the Dark Dragons is the main antagonist of the 1993 Japanese role-playing game Breath of Fire. In this game it is up to the Light Dragons to conquer Zog and restore peace and order to the world.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Emperor Zog, leader of the Dark Dragons is the main antagonist of the 1993 Japanese role-playing game Breath of Fire. In this game it is up to the Light Dragons to conquer Zog and restore peace and order to the world.
This is how I use it.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-20-2016, 03:46 PM
Banned

IAMA ZOG AMA!
Old 07-20-2016, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how I use it.
everybody say this

when you control videogames

you control what people think
Old 07-20-2016, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

What is ZOG?

Look at the supreme court.
Closed Thread