Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-18-2024, 05:04 PM
Kobold

Default The 11,000,000p Monk

I remember it like it was yesterday. October 25th, 2019. Launch day for green99. I still had a job at that point so I couldn't start the server with everyone else but right after my shift I drove home and logged in. Rolled a human monk. I got lvl 2 in west freeport and then decided to take the boat to Faydwer and check out the crushbone scene.

When I got there I started asking around for groups, and i'll never forget this.... a player named Yamsack replied to me saying, "cb fr lvl 5+ GTFO"

I actually deleted my char and decided I didn't actually want to be a part of this community. But something had been ignited inside me. Probably a combination of anger and competitiveness. I resolved to prove him wrong and not just prove him wrong, but prove him really wrong. I hatched a plan. My plan was to actually make as much pp and gather as many resources as possible. Eventually, when I had enough resources, I would twink the ultimate monk and return to crushbone at lvl 1 to dominate. Well my friends, that day has come.

Considering 1 DKP ~ 1pp conversion, I have accumulated just north of 11,000,000pp equipment and items for my monk. Think it's not possible? I'll just say this: you can do a lot of shit in 5 years time. CoS selling at 50k a piece now? Yea that was me. Holgresh Elder Beads almost at a milly? Also me. I won't bother to put my name here as I have had many names in the past 5 years but chances are that you have overpaid me for an item and under-collected when I bought from you. And if not directly, then your Ice giant money has indirectly funneled up to me because I'm at the top of the green99 tunnel food chain. I'm here to apologize for my greed but also to explain my origin story in the hopes that you can understand why you are paying 47.5k for a Circlet of Shadow.

Oh and also Yamsack, this one's for you:

cb fr lvl1+ GTFO

bitch
Old 09-18-2024, 05:08 PM
Orc

Have you ever touched a bewb?
Old 09-18-2024, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever touched a bewb?
Found the Yamsak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2024, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Inspiring what someone can do with a little inferiority complex and a whole lot of narcissistic rage over 5 years.
Old 09-18-2024, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Waiting for the...
I drove the prices up and now my 11 million pp is only worth 8million.
Bitch.
Old 09-18-2024, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

OP is the GOAT!
Old 09-18-2024, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Generic Ordinary Average Twat?
Old 09-18-2024, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Enaden sold two urns, and bought some hitpoint gear for dkp. Big dick player comes to post about it.
Old 09-18-2024, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't have warder loot on blue then I don't know what to tell you to make you feel accomplished and better
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

All you whiny bitches that come here to rip on OP are just little bitches, he made the ultimate flex by executing a 5yr revenge plan. Have you ever dedicated yourself so much to a cause? I'm not talking about masterbating with your offhand, but something that takes 8hr+ a day dedication.

I wish you all had that drive of OP, most of you have gotten lazy and quit after less than a year at something. Learn to grow a set like OP and buy his Circlet of Shadow, maybe then you can sniff his crotch and enjoy the flavor.

Lick some dick ladies.