Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

rerolled a char this evening, /ooc is still the same (as mentioned previously in thread, 100% no different than the stuff spewed on forums)

what happened to the ooc being towns and joined zones only?

if you want to clear up the server, start by perma banning any accounts attached to any individuals you know who have already been banned previously. take out the trash. Dont harbor cheats and scumbags. no 2nd chances. In a certain fews cases, they have 2, 3, 4 or 5 previous banned chars. why are they still openly playing here? GM's know who their new chars are.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Ya no clue how it's ok I be banned two or three times and be allowed to keep coming back
Old 08-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened to the ooc being towns and joined zones only?
Working on it, but it's a bug in the code. We really want to get this implemented as soon as possible, but we aren't working on our timetable.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya no clue how it's ok I be banned two or three times and be allowed to keep coming back
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the forums show the worst possible side of humanity - the loudest, angriest, most jaded people on the internet post here, but it's a relatively small percentage compared of the actual population.
But hey, there's some good people here too. Twinkling gems like dis one always make me smile:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

i was kind of trolling with that bit. but seriously, there are a couple well known players here who have been banned on 6 characters, as well as sickening personal racial abuse (which they were also banned for) and yet GM's allow said person to continue playing openly on a new lvl 60.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:12 PM
Banned

Make the shit classic and drop Velious and we will be in game instead.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Derubael, my two threads... and one deleted in RNF. I can't rant in RNF? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For what it's worth I logged in to JC some items for 2 new players so they're happy the "problem" was fixed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Banned

Cool

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j*̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้ ้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้ ็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Old 08-14-2014, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubee Sugawolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j*̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้ ้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้ ็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
wtf that's pro
Closed Thread